Music

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by Hook, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Hook

Hook

Hi new here the wedding is 12 December 2012 and I have to now let the registrar know what music I'm having the pack she sent has said no religious music allowed We have picked a couple of songs the stylistics can't give you anything but my love and beyonce ave Maria but am unsure if this song is classed as religious if so I'm thinking of gene Pitney every breath I take can anyone help. The ceromony is in carnglaze caves

Hook, Oct 18, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. Hook

Becky Administrator

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :)

I don't think you'd have any problem with The Stylistics, but I don't think they'd let you have Beyonce's version of Ave Maria. They should be fine with the Gene Pitnet song though.

How's the rest of your planning going? You'll have a memorable date won't you - 12/12/12!

Becky, Oct 18, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. Hook

Hook

Thankyou for that yes a date I can't forget and it's at 12 o clock so 12/12/12 @ 12 other plans not so great I'm afraid

Hook, Oct 18, 2012
  4. Hook

Becky Administrator

Oh no! What's up?

Becky, Oct 18, 2012
  5. Hook

Hook

Am I the only bride to be that's leaving everything to the last minute venue and registrar paid for so that's fine I've never even seen the caverns. Haven't booked anywhere to stay yet I live in London so need to find a hotel and then somewhere to go after for a short holiday just spoke to a caterer so that's ok I'm paniking over nothing :)

Hook, Oct 18, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question