Multiway Bridesmaid Dress Advice!

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by Jessrogers88, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Jessrogers88

Jessrogers88

Hi all,

I am getting married next year and i'm looking into having a multiway bridesmaid dresses. My bridesmaids are all different shapes and sizes and I figure its a really great way to help them all feel comfortable. Ive heard of a few brands but can anyone else shed any light on any suitables. My budget isn't massive but any help would be really appreciated! Thankyou!

Jess x

Jessrogers88, Mar 6, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. Jessrogers88

Becky Administrator

Welcome to the forum! :)

ASOS do multiway bridesmaid dresses, and they have a good selection. They're also pretty good for returns if they're not right - might be worth a try!

Becky, Mar 6, 2017
    1. Advertisements

3. Jessrogers88

martinnat9

Hiya Jess!

I think this is a lovely idea and should hopefully keep everyone happy. The only thing I'd be wary of, is that most multi-way dresses don't come in a long sleeve option, which is the most universally flattering style! Before buying I would check in with your bridesmaids if they are all happy to forgo covering their arms. If they are, there are lots of options, I particularly like Two Birds, but I think they are pretty pricey. Otherwise, if one of your ladies prefers a long sleeve, I've seen a few pictures of mismatched bridesmaids dresses which look SUPER cute as long as they are similar in pattern/tone, so I wouldn't be afraid of this option too!

Hope that helps,

Nat xx

martinnat9, May 24, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question