Morning All 21St June 2010

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrsBrown, Jun 21, 2010.

1. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

Good morning all,

I have a day off today :) the sun is shining and all is good. I feel a day of shopping coming along.......

Even better I am going to try on my wedding ring (and pick up my engagement ring which I have been without all weekend)

The wedding tasks for this week are to sort out the mens suits and to organise appoitments for seeing registrar and florist to finalise things. We have 11 weekends left, but about half of them have something booked in so need to get organised.

I started to feel a bit scared at the weekend, not about being married but about how it will all come together and if it will all go ok. Anyone else feel like that? I am hoping the wobbles disappear, but I thought that if I could have the year back I might change the whole thing and run away, not have as many bridesmaids, different dress etc etc .......

Hope you all have a good day.

MrsBrown, Jun 21, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsBrown

MrsBoucher2B2012

good morning MrsBrown.

I am sure everything will come together and your day will be amazing, i think everyone gets wobbles that everything wont go the way they imagine it would.

nothing special planned for today just playing mum and waiting for my wedding dress to arrive it should be here today or tomorrow.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jun 21, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsBrown

Mrsg2b2011

Morning everyone! Mrsbrown how excititng getting your rings today!!! Loving the fact the sun is out but I have to stay in as waiting for my new cooker to be delivered & installed. About time have been without one for 2 weeks!!! xxx

MrsBoucher bet you can't wait till your dress arrives!!! We need pics when it comes of course!!! :) xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 21, 2010
  4. MrsBrown

juliak

Morning ladies, it's good to be back after the weekend, which, to be honest has been a bit shit for me. Nothing major though! Yep definite wobbles for the same reason MrsBrown, under 6 weeks to go and loads to do still!!! Hope you have a lovely day shopping and getting your rings is very exciting!
    MrsBoucher, playing mum IS very special and I hope your dress comes today and that it's perfect!!!!
    Mrsg, about bloody time regarding the cooker!!!! Hope it all goes well and it comes sooner rather than later today!
    Anyway, new week, new attitude for me I think, got to get out of the doldrums and get myself organised.
    Oh, and Happy belated Birthday MrsBrown!!!

juliak, Jun 21, 2010
  5. MrsBrown

Mrsg2b2011

Yey Julia missed you hunni!!!! Hope you have a better week then you did weekend! Hope it wasn't too bad. Less than 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How excititng how are all the plans coming? xxx

Mrsbrown sorry hun didn't realise it was your birthday recently must admit I am not very observant at all sorry!!! :) xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 21, 2010
  6. MrsBrown

juliak

Ah thanks Mrsg, it's nice to know I was missed!!!!

juliak, Jun 21, 2010
  7. MrsBrown

MrsBoucher2B2012

its here eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk. Im trying it on later and will take pics and put them on here tonight once i figure out how to make them smaller and of course when Gareth isnt in the room. I almost had a heart attack when i saw the paper was ripped and there was a couple of dents in the box stupid royal mail, there was no damage to anything on the inside mountains of acid free tissue paper my amazing dress, a free gift which is a necklace and our free guest book because i had trouble ordering from the site.

Julia the place cards were posted on Saturday and i agree playing mum is very special especially when i am being covered in dribbly kisses.

8. MrsBrown

juliak

Yeah, congratulations MrsBoucher, how very exciting!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!
    I got the place cards, thank you very much, did you get the cheque?
    Dribbly kisses are the best! Spence and I visited friends yesterday and they have a 20 month old little girl and just had another baby girl last week, I got dribbly kisses from Izzy, the elder one, and lots of cuddles from baby Amelie. I forgot how small newborns were, she was like a little bird, bless her!

juliak, Jun 21, 2010
  9. MrsBrown

iPrincess26

Morning ladies - am thinking since its so nice I may actually go and sit out in the yard!

MrsBrown Happy belated Birthday - can't remember if I said it yesterday.

Dani haow exciting getting your dress, looking forward to the pic's.

Julia you were definitely missed and hope your week is better that the weekend (the sun is supposed to shine all week - I find that always helps)

I'm off shopping this afternoon need some dresses for the summer - going for maxi's as they are comfy and if I loose weight they will still fit and I can just pull them in with a belt!

Mrsg2b hope your cooker arrives soon, it appalling that they kept you waiting so long, especially with a baby in the house.

iPrincess26, Jun 21, 2010
  10. MrsBrown

MrsBoucher2B2012

Yeah i got the cheque thank you. When i was in Cardiff on Friday me and my mum saw a new born i couldnt believe how small he was, Abi was never ever that small she was 8lb 3oz when she was born.

11. MrsBrown

juliak

Thanks iPrincess!! I missed you ladies too, I was such a miserable cow I would have made everyone else miserable I think!
    Good luck on the maxi dress hunt, there's one in New Look that i've been after to wear to my evening do, it's only £15 but it sold out everywhere instantly, grrrr! Think I've found a similar one on ebay so thin i'll have to go for that! Let us know how you get on. xxx

juliak, Jun 21, 2010
  12. MrsBrown

poppleminster

Morning all xxxx Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn as usual. My son has just left for a 5 day school residential activity week. Ugh, was looking forward to the peace yet am missing him already - doh!

Can't wait to see Dani's dress :D

poppleminster, Jun 21, 2010
  13. MrsBrown

MrsMoo2Be

Was going to say Morning all!! but then I realised it was the afternoon!!!!
    The sun is shining and I'm stuck in work!!!! booo!!!

Oh my gosh I bet that is so exciting waiting for your dress to come, I can imagine i'd be jumping all about the place lol!! Looking forward to seeing some pics!!

I have however just ordered 2 dresses 1 short one maxi from asda!!! and I'm now browsing dorothyperkins!!! would rather be out in the sun and shopping that in work but never mind!!!

we go away on sunday for a few days so fingers crossed for some nice weather then!!! (might even get to wear new dresses)

Hope you all have a lovely day & hope its sunny where you all are!!

:D

Vikki xxx

MrsMoo2Be, Jun 21, 2010
  14. MrsBrown

May2010bride

Howdy, howdy, howdy

Grrrh, have to go to work 1700-2200 today, which is annoying as I don't really want to DO anything today (I'm a timekeeping freak, hate being late for anything).

But it gives me an excuse to come on the pc all afternoon, woo!!

May2010bride, Jun 21, 2010
  15. MrsBrown

Mrsg2b2011

I got my oven woo hoo!!! Arrived at quarter to 3!! So christened it with chicken dippers & smiley faces for Ryans dinner!
    Then have cooked scones & a cake tonight!! Love i,t shame I had to wait so blooming long for it though!!
    Mind you have baked the cake & Mark has decided to take it to work tomorrow as he was meant to take cakes in as it was his birthday last Friday & he didn't take them in today so all my baking today to fed his work pals!!! Oh well atleast it has turned out a good cake they had better eat it!! :) xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 21, 2010
  16. MrsBrown

ilovepink1984

Hello, was nice to read this and catch up on everyones news from the weekend!

Julia - I missed you, sorry you had a miserable weekend but glad you are back for us to cheer you up xxx. And Amelie is my favourite girls name - Alfie would have been Amelie if he was a girl xxx
    Dani - haven't looked at the dress thread yet but so glad your dress has arrived safely. Alfie was never a small newborn either. He was 8lb 9oz!! Still adorable tho!
    Mrsg- glad your cooker came eventually. I am baking this afternoon. Its h2bs birthday tomorrow and he has to take cakes etc in for everyone so I've been lumbered with that job!!

MrsBrown - I am always felling like that. I have so many random ideas and worry they won't all work! I have the ideas and then don't do anything about it so panic I won't get things done in time! Plus, still haven't got flowers and cake properly sorted so am anxious about them and want to get something set in stone asap to make me feel better. I'm hopefully going shopping this weekend with my mum and BMs for shoes and underwear just to get something else crossed of the list and stop me stressing over everything!! My task for this week is to make a information sheet for the invites with directions and local hotels, get a definite guest list for invites and print inserts, order Order of Services, meet vicar to organise hymns, readings, time of ceremony etc and make RSVP cards as the ones to match the invites are ridiculously expensive for a piece of card!! Hope you are feeling better and get your jobs done. Oh, and happy belated birthday!!
    xxx

ilovepink1984, Jun 22, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question