Money :(

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by SeptemberBride, Aug 25, 2011.

1. SeptemberBride

SeptemberBride

I am now in tears at my desk. EURGH........ been expecting a bonus at work this month which we were kind of relying on to pay the DJ and remainder for the photographer for the wedding, have just got my payslip and no bonus is on there. I am so so gutted, don't know how the hell we are going to manage to get the extra money together now :(

Now feel like I cant get excited

SeptemberBride, Aug 25, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. SeptemberBride

Becky

Oh no! :( Is it worth asking whether it's just been overlooked? If you feel you deserve one then it shouldn't do any harm to ask!

Could you borrow money from your family?

I really feel for you, especially with so few days left to go. Big hugs xxx

Becky, Aug 25, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. SeptemberBride

SeptemberBride

I feel horrible, just had a complete meltdown on the phone to my H2B, he called back 10 minutes later, he has managed to borrow the same amount from his work. I would ask but my boss is on holiday GRRRRR.

Still sitting here crying though, i am a complete emotional wreck xxxx

4. SeptemberBride

Becky

Aw hon don't cry, that's great news that your H2B has managed to borrow what you need. What with all the stress of planning the wedding you must be feeling the pressure right now - try to plan some relaxation time. I always find that when I'm a bit run down I get ill as soon as I'm less busy, which you definitely want to avoid!! Have you got any pampering planned before the wedding?

Becky, Aug 25, 2011
  5. SeptemberBride

poppleminster

HUGE hugglies and a cyber hot choccy complete with flake bits on the top. It's stress you don't need but it's sorted for the time being. The important thing is that at the end of all this hassle will be a perfect day with your man and your vows. All the worries and niggly bits will fade the second you get to say those words and all will be well xxxxx

poppleminster, Aug 25, 2011
  6. SeptemberBride

SeptemberBride

Thanks girls. No got no relaxation time, I have hen night saturday, my friends wedding sunday, work on tues with lunch with the girls then all weddiny bits to sort wed and thurs. Im sure I will be ok, I am going to go home and have some wine. Thanks again girls......xxxx

1. Advertisements

Ask a Question