Make Up Tips - Abroad

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by SnugglesGirl, Apr 27, 2011.

1. SnugglesGirl

SnugglesGirl

Hi Ladies...
    Just wondered if anyone had advice for me regarding foundation...getting married in Turkey next month and I am not a big make up wearer let alone foundation...just worried that the heat will make me hot and sweaty and would like to look a little more made up on the wedding day....

Any advice on light/flawless but stay put foundations would be great...keep reading that Dior and Estee Lauder good ones but am trying to stick to as much of a budget as I can as I want new everyhting..mascara..lippy the works and make up isnt cheap as we all know...oh to be a man...haha!!!

Thank You!!!

SnugglesGirl, Apr 27, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. SnugglesGirl

Becky

Mineral make up is meant to be quite good in the heat - it's a powder, so it kind of melds with your skin after a while. I wouldn't go for anything too heavy though, as if you're not used to is then it'll feel worse in the heat.

Clarins do something called Beauty Flash Balm - you can use it as a base and it helps foundation stay in place. They always have loads of samples, so might be worth asking for one!

Becky, Apr 27, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question