Looking for outdoor venue suggestions

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by Jen33, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Jen33

Jen33

Hi everyone, I'm looking for outdoor wedding venues as i love the idea of getting married outside. Looking in various areas at the moment to give myself quite a few options to decide from. Can anyone suggest any outdoor wedding venues in the lake district or cheshire areas that we can be legally married at? I should add that it will be a small and simple wedding with it being just myself and partner there. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    Jen33, Jun 23, 2016
    1. Advertisements

2. Jen33

Becky Administrator

Welcome to the forum! :)

Are you looking for a venue for the ceremony only, or both the ceremony and reception?

Becky, Jun 23, 2016
    1. Advertisements

3. Jen33

Jen33

Hi,

I'm looking for somewhere to hold just the ceremony.

Jen33, Jun 23, 2016
  4. Jen33

lewis85

Hi Jen,

I have been currently looking for somewhere to hold an outdoor wedding venue and I don't know if Castle Donington is an option for you, but I found The Priest House Hotel. From my research they currently have a Wedding License which would be perfect for you and their outside is absolutely beautiful. They have a perfect outside and is very high on on our list of venues. Some nice photos can defiantly be taken there.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2016
    lewis85, Oct 24, 2016
  5. Jen33

martinnat9

Hiya Jen,

I'm not sure if this is too late, but if you are planning for 2018 then I have a suggestion! A friend of mine held her wedding at The Orangery, which is this gorgeous little venue with a beautiful lake, orange blossoms (in Spring) and just generally beautiful grounds and lovely service. It is actually one of a number of cute wedding venues in Kent that are outdoor, so if you are still looking I would recommend taking a weekend trip to see a few!

Happy hunting :p

Nat xx

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2017
    martinnat9, May 24, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question