Looking for a gritty soulful Motown band for North Yorks wedding - help?!

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by DinkyDanni, Feb 27, 2016.

1. DinkyDanni

DinkyDanni

Hello

I've been looking for a wedding band for a while now and am starting to panic a little as my wedding is only 6 months away and I still haven't booked..

Can anyone recommend a great band which will guarantee to fill a dancefloor all night? Am looking for the band to play mainly motown but with some modern numbers thrown in too.

When I'm researching I'm mainly coming across agent sites rather than being able to speak to bands directly, some agents have been great and others not so great!

Any help, advice or pointers greatly appreciated. Both families love music so its high on the priority list for the big day!

Thanks!
    Danni

DinkyDanni, Feb 27, 2016
    1. Advertisements

2. DinkyDanni

Becky Administrator

Welcome to the forum Danni! I think a good bet would be to go along to live performances and see what you think there. Are there any places near you which host live music nights?

Becky, Feb 29, 2016
    1. Advertisements

3. DinkyDanni

Gemma S

Have you tried looking at this site? It's where we found our band and we're so excited!!

Gemma S, Mar 2, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question