Knew Exactly Where This Needs To Go. Help

Discussion in 'Emotional Support' started by iPrincess26, Aug 30, 2010.

1. iPrincess26

Mrsg2b2011

Hi hun just wanted to check see how you are. Loveing the sound of a trip to the hairdressers. I always feel so much better after I have been. Its as if as they cut the hair they cut away the stress too!!
    Ps we all really want you to stay! You can not leave I will not allow it :) xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Sep 4, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. iPrincess26

ilovepink1984

Oh Amy, I am so sorry to read all this, you really don't deserve any of it but good on you for looking on the positive side and going online dating. Its right to be wary but my sister recently got together with someone on Cosmo dating sight and he's so fab and they are so good together. Chin up and I'm thinking of you. Big hugs xxx

ilovepink1984, Sep 6, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. iPrincess26

MrsC2Be

Amy,

I've been off on a jolly and got back today and having a good catch up. This is definitely not cool. I'm sorry that someone else has taken it upon themselves to make you feel shite and crap on you in this way. You don't deserve it (does anyone?) and I'm chuffed to read that you're getting yourself sorted and planning plenty of fun with friends and family. That's definitely the best thing to do , keep yourself occupied and remember who you are.

Internet dating is great fun as long as you're careful. Enjoy it! Keep us posted on how you get on and I hope things are sorted for you and you can move on and find someone who is truly worthy of being your husband :) x

MrsC2Be, Sep 6, 2010
  4. iPrincess26

iPrincess26

Thank you guys, I am always wary and let someone know where i am going and keep in touch. My sister bless her has been worrying tonight but as i pointed out it's no different to if i met someone in a bar! in fact we have prob talked more (about 10hrs yesterday and texting all day today and chatting all evening again tonight) so she calmed down.

I will keep you all up to date with what happens.

MrsC - Thank you such lovely things to say fingers crossed Mr Right is out there and I find him xx

iPrincess26, Sep 6, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question