Just A Bit Emotional

Discussion in 'Emotional Support' started by flo2310, Oct 19, 2010.

1. flo2310

flo2310

Hello my LOVELY bride to be friends :D

The last weekend and few days have been sooo emotional, h2b and my parents had a bit of a disagreement and has made me so deflated. It's all sorted now - all concerned happy to let things drop and just hope that on the day other emotions take the lead!
    Today things got much happier and things are sorted, which is such a bonus. Then I came home after my last day at work, with a few presents and cards from work friends and pupils and Andrew had made a supprise meal with candles and flowers, and a bottle of champange, as it's our 5 yr anniversairy today. I started crying and Andrew has been topping up my glass ever since! So I hope this post actually makes sense!!
    The next few days are going to be a complete whirlwind...
    Tomorrow I am having my waxing and a facial and general relaxing time, followed by shopping for last min bits and bobs with my sister (any tips for a "bridal bag" welcome - have plasters and saftey pins on the lost so far!)
    Thursday I am spending the day at the stables, doing some massage (yes, on the horses!) and go for a nice ride (my last as a single lady! Eek!!) followed by any last min panic things!
    Friday will see me in the salon with nails, eyelashes etc, picking up dress and shoes, church rehersal, meal with family, friends and bridal party
    Saturday.... WEDDING! Hairdresser starting at 8 am....!!

Thanks so much to you all for your support and tips etc - really have appriciated having this site to follow and talk to you all. I really hope that you all have the most amazing day, be it Friday (Ilovepink ;-)) or 2 or 3 years time...!! Ok... champange is making me emotional and waffling!

Oh and I just watched Don't Tell The Bride - hoping that I will be more organised than him and then maybe it will run smoothly!!

Hope to be on here before Saturday - if I'm not, I'm afraid you'll be having to read a wedding report from me in the next couple of weeks :D

Flo xxxx

flo2310, Oct 19, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. flo2310

MrsC2Be

If you don't make it back before the big day.... Good luck and congratulations!! I'm sure it'll all be lovely and gorgeous.

Bless your man for treating you on your anniversary, sounds lovely.

Have a great day, looking forward to hearing all about it :D xx

MrsC2Be, Oct 20, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. flo2310

MrsBrown

Flo, think about last night dont tell the bride, he was un organised, didnt invite the guests, annoyed her family etc etc... and she still had a perfect day and loved it!!!!! What I mean is that dont worry about being emotional and dont stress about stressing just go with the flow and take these few days to relax and enjoy! I bet you will be back here next week saying even the things that werent perfect were perfect!! Good luck hum

Oh and how wonderful is yr H2b!!!!

MrsBrown, Oct 20, 2010
  4. flo2310

poppleminster

We've loved having you here, don't vanish too soo as we will expect photos :D

Your post highlights why this site is so cool, support when needed, an abundance of willing helpers with ideas and a giggle along the way. I'm really glad you've enjoyed it here and I know Becky & Ian will appreciate the comments as they put so much work into creating the site.

Hopefully your relaxing by now with your sister and the only tip for a wedding bag I can think of would be a little folded note to yourself saying something like:

"This is the last time I sign my name as a legally single woman" and then your full name signed and dated on the morning of the wedding. Very silly but I think it'd be a cool keepsake :D

poppleminster, Oct 20, 2010
  5. flo2310

Helen

Ahh bless :D good luck with everything and we look forward to the wedding report! :D

Helen, Oct 20, 2010
  6. flo2310

ilovepink1984

Good luck with everything Flo! This week has been so stressful but I am finally getting there and I can't wait until Friday! Enjoy the build up as much as you can and I will be thinking of you on Saturday! We'll be driving past you on the way to Heathrow!

This site has been so fab and I love all of you guys for everything. I'm not disappearing anywhere - I want to wait around to see all these fab weddings develop and read all of the reports! xxx

ilovepink1984, Oct 20, 2010
  7. flo2310

Becky

Aw bless you, I want to give you a big hug! We've loved hearing all about your planning, so don't you dare disappear after you're officially a wife!! :)

Becky, Oct 20, 2010
  8. flo2310

juliak

Flo, you will have a fantastic day! I'm sorry to hear you had a crap time but enjoy the next few days! DO NOT leave this site after, we want to hear about your day and see the pics! Have a wonderful wedding day, enjoy it and stay relaxed. Lots of love, hugs and luck, Ju xxx

juliak, Oct 20, 2010
  9. flo2310

flo2310

Thanks lovelies :) I just re-read my post and realised I must have been more tipsey than I thought!! Things are calming down a bit now which is great. Managed to design table plan which just needs cutting out by Andrew's dad and then for the names to be stuck on. Off to the stables now to just forget about everything and relax a bit.

Then still loads to do - but will be on the home straight by then and can look forward to Saturday.

Thanks to you all for your help! Really appriciate it.

Good luck to you all and will be back to tell you all about it :D

Flo xxx

flo2310, Oct 21, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question