Joint Stag N Hen Do

Discussion in 'Stag and Hen Parties' started by muckypaws, May 10, 2011.

1. muckypaws

muckypaws

hey all just organised our stag n hen do ........... i know some of you young uns will be 'OMG a joint one' but we want to be together rofl plus Steve has no friends (ouch he poked me)........any way we are all going to the cheese capitol of the north BLACKPOOL woo hoo !!!!! all dressed as star trekkers :lol: and basically getting extremely drunk and silly :)

muckypaws, May 10, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. muckypaws

iPrincess26

I think that's a great idea! it's something we talked about as neither of us has loads of friends and the whole typical stag n hen do's (out drinking lots, dressing up and dares etc) really isn't us, we are thinking separate activities during the day (karting for the boys, horse riding/ spa session for us girlies) and then a bbq and drinks together in the evening, might sound boring to some but it's prob the way we will go!

Have a great time, when you going? We will be in blackpool June 21st taking part in the mini run and then parking on the front to show them off! :)

iPrincess26, May 10, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. muckypaws

poppleminster

Brilliant. We're having a joint weekend live roleplaying. Can't wait. Just watch you don't end up drunk in charge of the enterprise! Xxx

poppleminster, May 10, 2011
  4. muckypaws

MrsBoucher2B2012

we are having a joint one as well as separate ones

MrsBoucher2B2012, May 10, 2011
  5. muckypaws

Frogbitch

As the resident Star Wars fan, I am slightly disturbed by this :)

Frogbitch, May 10, 2011
  6. muckypaws

MrsC2Be

We're doing both. In fact my friend has just emailed me about my hen do. We're going to Edinburgh as a joint effort for my birthday and Hen do which should coincide with the Fringe festival. Ace!

Dunno what Neil's gonna get up to. But we'll be having a joint night out probably the weekend before the wedding for friends who can't make it to the others and so we can have a night out together too :)

MrsC2Be, May 11, 2011
  7. muckypaws

muckypaws

hey glad to know its not just us ... we actually like going out together , steve just admitted he feels like somethings missing on the odd times we dont .........its looking like the 25th june but still waiting on a few replies before we confirm :)

FrogB some of my friends are avid star wars fans and have decided that as long as they are sci fi they will do so i do believe we have two storm troopers and a darth maul (sp) tee hee what a site we are gonna look especially with a random darek too ha ha cant wait for the pics

muckypaws, May 11, 2011
  8. muckypaws

iPrincess26

Oh if you go for June 25th and are staying over you have to come look at the mini's and say hello on the 26th!! :)

iPrincess26, May 12, 2011
  9. muckypaws

Frogbitch

I'm going out for hubby's birthday on that day. I'll be sure to have a drink or two in your honour!

Frogbitch, May 13, 2011
  10. muckypaws

muckypaws

well my costume has turned up ............what on earth posesssed me to want go out dressed as seven of nine (for you un trekkys out there a female borg who wear a tight silver costume?? ) its very ermmmm tight rofl will post pics if i have the nerve ha ha ah ;)

muckypaws, May 19, 2011
  11. muckypaws

Helen

I love the idea of a joint do. My oh would have liked to have done that but his friends didn't want to. My hen do is next weekend!

Helen, May 19, 2011
  12. muckypaws

poppleminster

We so need pics...

poppleminster, May 19, 2011
  13. muckypaws

muckypaws

just waiting for steve to come home to see it rofl ............ OMG so not what a 40 yr old should be wearing ;) least the corset bit holds me jelly belly in :)

muckypaws, May 19, 2011
  14. muckypaws

poppleminster

Love it. I'm 37 and regularly wear steel boned corsets for larp events. I can't breathe but they do wonders for the waist!

poppleminster, May 19, 2011
  15. muckypaws

Brideyboo

We're doing this as well as having our seperate ones. Figured it was a good way for all our different groups of friends to meet before the wedding so hopefully everyone will mix better on the day! Anyone got any ideas on activities we could provide to get people talking? Nothing massive as the cocktails will get people loosened up but thought it would be nice to have a game or two up our sleeves :)

p.s this is my first post on this forum...liking what i've seen so far!

Brideyboo, Jul 11, 2011
  16. muckypaws

poppleminster

Welcome to the forum Brideyboo!

I love the idea of having one joint and then both seperate too. I think we might do something similar in that most of my friends are larpers (live action role-players), so doing a big larp weekend sounds good.

:)

poppleminster, Jul 11, 2011
  17. muckypaws

Becky

Hi Brideyboo welcome to the forums! :) I'm glad you like it here!

Having a joint do as well as separate ones sounds like the best of both worlds! Like you say it's a really nice opportunity for everyone to get to know each other before the wedding day.

Becky, Jul 11, 2011
  18. muckypaws

Mother Hen

I have actually never even thought of this before... however it seems to eliminate the reacurring statement.... What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour! lol

Mother Hen, Mar 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question