James Bond Themed Wedding

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Becky, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Becky

Becky Administrator

Just read this article about a couple who are having a James Bond themed wedding!

http://www.london24.com/news/couple_have_licence_to_thrill_with_james_bond_themed_wedding_1_1659225

Not satisfied with men in tuxedos and a few props, they are getting married on a plane flanked by two fighter jets!!! I dread to think how much this will cost them! I bet the bride will look stunning though.

Anyone planning on seeing Skyfall when it comes out? We're planning on seeing it at the IMAX, but probably not straight away as it gets really busy. I love the theme song that Adele did, although I can't help but sing along "When the sky falls, apple crumble..." :D

Becky, Oct 17, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. Becky

Frogbitch

Ugh, Russ "sings that too"!

Frogbitch, Oct 17, 2012
    Becky likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Becky

Becky Administrator

It's the words!! Fishal :D

Becky, Oct 17, 2012
  4. Becky

Helen

Bit risky, women involved with Mr Bond often end up a little bit dead...! Hopefully she will be luckier! :lol:

Not heard the song, not a fan of Adele normally, I find her music is depressing and whiny.

Will go and see the film, but won't be for a while as I would rather wait and see it when it is less crowded! I must be getting old :rolleyes:

Helen, Oct 17, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question