Invites

Discussion in 'DIY Wedding' started by Helen, Jul 8, 2010.

?

Which invite? Is it ok to send a mixture?

1. Bright

10.0%
  2. Black and silver

10.0%
  3. Butterfly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mixture

80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Helen

Helen

Bright
    June 027.jpg

Black and silver
    June 024.jpg

Butterfly
    June 025.jpg

I do also have a pinkish one with a bird on but the file is too big and I don't know how to change it?!

Do you think it is ok to send out a mixture of styles? Would you send all the same? The other side with the writing on will all be the same.

Need to browse some more wrapping paper then I might have even more to choose from lol :D

Helen, Jul 8, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Helen

poppleminster

Why should they all be tbhe same? I have different types, some classic choc brown ones, some Laura Ashley inspired ones and some really funky bright ones with huge flowers on! I am matching them to the people i'm sending them to. Your's look gorgeous :D

poppleminster, Jul 8, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. Helen

Helen

I like the idea of sending a mixture as like you say you can match the invite to the person. Matt liked the black ones, my mum also liked them but then she said they were more suited to a funeral! That coming from the woman who wanted a black wedding dress in 1971! Lol.

Helen, Jul 8, 2010
  4. Helen

iPrincess26

I agree with Popple, tbh it's yours & h2b's day so do what ever you want - that's the attitude we are taking, thinking h2b is quite enjoying this now that he realised that we don't have to be traditional (I pointed out that neither us nor our relationship so far has been traditional so why change it for the wedding and wish we had done it differently). :D

iPrincess26, Jul 8, 2010
  5. Helen

vhc

i like the black one best, but the others are so lovely that it would be a shame to have to pick between them.

maybe if your mum's opinion is echoed by other older people, then you could send the black ones to younger people and the other styles to older people.
    then you can suit the invitation to the recipient! :)

all my invitations are the same, but that's because my sister made them. but our orders of service all have different covers (all the coloured paper we could get hold of!!)

definitely send a mixture.

vhc, Jul 12, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question