In Becky's Absence.. What To Do About Oddballs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by poppleminster, May 8, 2011.

1. poppleminster

poppleminster

The subject line was a joke... I do not remotely expect you to all hail me but it could be mildly amusing.

I am assuming Becky and Ian have gone off on honeymoon or will be doing so very soon and there has been some rather strange activity on here over the last day from members probably not in the UK and using the site to spam.

If you come across a post that strikes you as being a little odd, please click on the 'report post' button and it will generate a report that will come to me, I can then look at the post and decide in my infinite wisdom whether or not to delete it, edit it or ignore it. I hate over-moderating and do not intend to do so but will not allow the site to get spammed whilst Becky and Ian are enjoying the afterglow of their very own big day.

If you can't report a post or user for any reason, drop me a private message on here or on facebook for those that have me added. Big day is awesome and we want to keep it that way so that Becky and Ian can have a chill out time and come back to find it in good order. I am not online all the time but do respond to all reports asap. Please be careful if people contact you asking for personal details such as private email messages unless you know the member well and trust them.

Thanks for being lovely, sorry if I sound a bit trigger happy with the 'edit' and 'delete' buttons but i'd rather be safe than sorry :rolleyes:

poppleminster, May 8, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. poppleminster

MrsBrown

Thanks Popple. We will do!

MrsBrown, May 8, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. poppleminster

poppleminster

Thank you xxx. Also forgot to mention, don't click on links if a thread appears to contain spam. Using your mouse, right click over the link and it will tell you the web address of the page that the link goes to. You can avoid them getting traffic to their sites that way :)

poppleminster, May 8, 2011
  4. poppleminster

MrsBrown

Quite sad that some now appear to try to be members on our site in order to get Spam onto here!!

MrsBrown, May 8, 2011
  5. poppleminster

Becky

Thanks poppleminster :rolleyes: You have the helm for the next three weeks! :eek:

Becky, May 8, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question