I'm An August 6Th Bride!

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by LBJB, May 30, 2010.

1. LBJB

LBJB

Hello!

Thought I would start the ball rolling on here.

We get married on August 6th 2011 in Las Vegas at the Bellagio Hotel. We marry on the terrace overlooking the fountains at 6.00pm with 35 friends and family, and we are VERY excited. So far we have booked our wedding and have decided on or music and flowers (we just have to tell our wedding coordinator at the hotel what we want and its done! all in the price!)

We are currently in the process of making our own wedding invitations, in the style of a passport and they are going out in 2 weeks time. (save the dates went out in February) I also have my dress and am on the search for red sparkly shoes (see Wedding fashion) to bling it up a little, plus thats our theme colour. Finally we are having a reception meal in vegas, but not sure where yet and then when we return from our honeymoon we have a big party planned for all our friends and Family at the Marriott hotel.

Anyone else out there??

LBJB, May 30, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. LBJB

hpsauce84

Hello, I'm also a 6th August 2011 bride!

Your wedding sounds fab! We haven't done much at all planning wise yet, just booked the venue and registrar! [​IMG]

hpsauce84, May 30, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. LBJB

airy_fairy

me too!!!

airy_fairy, Jul 30, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question