I Need Ideas?!

Discussion in 'Stag and Hen Parties' started by MrsK2b, May 15, 2010.

1. MrsK2b

iPrincess26

I'm another one not in to clubbing and stuff, my plan in a girlie weekend at home while the OH is on his stag, as its what I fancy doing and stops me missing him, was thinking local pub one night and a sleepover/ PJ party the other.

But I'm in for the Multi sensible hen do :)

iPrincess26, May 28, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsK2b

Mrsg2b2011

If everyone is really up for it maybe we could see what we could arrange. Everyone on here seems so friendly I think it would be great if we were able to meet up & talk about the weddings [​IMG]. Be lovely if some good friendships were made though xxx

Mrsg2b2011, May 31, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsK2b

Mrs T2B (Kel)

I didn't want a hen night either... everyone kept asking and asking and asking though.. in the end my MoH said.. "I'll sort it out if you want one"

I said I don't want it to be tacky, no clubs etc.

So bless her she's been trying to organise tapas and cocktails for me, SATC stylee... but there's about 20 people coming and none of the little restaurants etc will take such a large booking for a saturday night.. so now I'm fed up with something I didn't really want in the first place [​IMG]

I don't want to just go out and get drunk.. it's not my thing at all ..

Mrs T2B (Kel), Jun 1, 2010
  4. MrsK2b

lolly1981

im in agreement with alot of you ladies ;) the last thing i want is a huge drunken night, with strippers etc really not my thing.

id be quite happy with going out for a nice meal with the family. im even at a point of i cant be bothered with it all lol.

H2B bless him is sooooo excited about his stag do...hes having a night at the snooker club to play poker..they set up the table witha dealer and a buffet for 40 quid...not bad and his dad is paying for it too lol he plans no doubt on getting drunk but he will be sleeping elsewhere hehe.

lolly1981, Jun 3, 2010
  5. MrsK2b

MrsBoucher2B2012

That would be good[​IMG]

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jun 3, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question