I Have No Luck With Jewellery!

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by MrsGroves2B, Jun 26, 2013.

1. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

We know the problems I've had with the wedding ring, which is slightly big now, but will be fine as my fingers will swell a little and my engagement ring will keep in place.

Yesterday I encountered another jewellery problem! My Mom wanted another practice of getting my dress on and fastening it, but also trying it with the underskirt, veil and tiara. I said now everything was on I wanted to see how the jewellery went with it. I put the earrings in- no problems. My Mom had put the necklace on for me- no problems. I went to unfasten the bracelet and the chain snaps! It couldn't be put back together! This meant me and my parents on route to the rehearsal at church had to call back to Debenhams to get it exchanged!

We got there and almost everything was in a clearance sale. They didn't have my bracelet, she scanned mine in, said it was reduced to £6, no more in stock and was told they wont get anymore back in! Mom got the refund (£15, the full price she paid, so that was good). I looked at what they had and found another bracelet that was dainty and would suit my necklace and earrings really well, as well as another that me and my Mom liked, both were reduced from £15 (mine was £6, the one we both liked was £7.50). Dad said for the price you might as well get them both as the two together would still come to less than we paid for the last one, so we decided to have both and Mom would wear the one we both liked and I'd have the one I liked that went with my bracelet and necklace. When they were scanned in and the lady got the total up it was £12, so the £7.50 bracelet also came to £6! Bargain!

Fingers crossed these don't break! I'm glad I went to try the other one on yesterday otherwise it wouldn't have been noticed that it was faulty until the day of the wedding! I'm gutted this one broke and they had no more in stock, but I do like the new one too, so all's well!

Please, no more faults or problems with anything!

xx

MrsGroves2B, Jun 26, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsGroves2B

Becky Administrator

Oh my goodness, you really haven't had much luck! Hopefully this means that everything will run completely smoothly on the day :D

Becky, Jun 27, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

I hope so!! xx

MrsGroves2B, Jun 27, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question