I Am Officially Mrs Goldsmith

Discussion in 'Just Married - Wedding Reports' started by SeptemberBride, Sep 12, 2011.

1. SeptemberBride

SeptemberBride

Just thought I would give you all a sneak peak (just a pic my mother in law took), will do my full report once I get the professional pics back.

xx

wed.jpg

Me gazing lovingly at my husband xx

fam.jpg

My little family xx

SeptemberBride, Sep 12, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. SeptemberBride

poppleminster

YAY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

poppleminster, Sep 12, 2011
    SeptemberBride likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. SeptemberBride

MrsC2Be

congratulations!! :-D

MrsC2Be, Sep 12, 2011
  4. SeptemberBride

Becky

Congratulations!! :D

You look so happy, and I love the family shot. You all look gorgeous!

Can't wait to hear all about it xxx

Becky, Sep 12, 2011
  5. SeptemberBride

iPrincess26

Yay! Congratulations, looking forward to your report and more pic's. X

iPrincess26, Sep 12, 2011
  6. SeptemberBride

MrsBoucher2B2012

Congratulations xx

MrsBoucher2B2012, Sep 12, 2011
  7. SeptemberBride

SeptemberBride

Have put a few more of the unofficial pics which I have found on fb into the gallery on here now if you want a nose :) xx

SeptemberBride, Sep 13, 2011
  8. SeptemberBride

MrsMay2011

Lovely pics, your dress is really gorgeous. And the cake. But especially the dress!

MrsMay2011, Sep 13, 2011
  9. SeptemberBride

MrsBrown

You look fab! So glad you had a great day! Your cake is amazing!

MrsBrown, Sep 13, 2011
  10. SeptemberBride

Becky

You look gorgeous in your dress!! The cake is beautiful too. Can't wait to see the official ones - when do you get them? xx

Becky, Sep 13, 2011
  11. SeptemberBride

SeptemberBride

Not sure now, I spoke to my photographer yesterday and she is on holiday now for a fortnight, and I couldnt get down to see her before because of work :(

Like hubby said though, something to look forward to xx

SeptemberBride, Sep 14, 2011
  12. SeptemberBride

Becky

That is very true - we had to wait a few weeks once we were back from honeymoon to get ours, but the wait made it all the more exciting. And when you do get them it brings it all back :)

Becky, Sep 14, 2011
  13. SeptemberBride

iPrincess26

Loving the one's in your gallery, it's a shame you are going to have to wait a while, but at least it spreads out the fun a while longer :)

iPrincess26, Sep 14, 2011
  14. SeptemberBride

Helen

Congratulations! It looks like you had a fabulous day, great photos so far, hopefully it won't be long until you get your pro pics :D

Helen, Sep 15, 2011
  15. SeptemberBride

SeptemberBride

Right, so I am officially bored to death at work this afternoon. I still don't have my pics but thought I would start my report now.

So here goes:

Couple of days before the wedding

For the couple of days before the wedding we had soooo much to get sorted so I didn't have time to even think about the wedding.....and the fact it still didnt seem real. On the Wednesday I did the nice bits, had my nails done, had a little shopping trip with my MIL. The day before however, was madness, had to drive miles to collect cake stand (with 2 babies in tow) as bridesmaid couldnt get sitter. We had to get cake stand, flowers, go to the reception venue to finalise things like tables etc, then go back out to collect cake, which scared the hell out of me, butter icing in scorching heat is not good!!! Once all that was done, I went home. Scott gave me a card which made me cry, the words were beautiful. Then he left and all my girls came over so we drank......and drank and drank a little more.............at this point, me getting married the next day was still VERY sureal!!

The wedding day

I woke at 6am to find my best friend spooning me as she had slept in bed, this started the day in hysterical laughter. My MIL and SIL and step daughter had also stayed with me. At this point, I was still ok, just really wanted to speak to Scott.

I did my SIL hair, my MIL makeup and they left to go to check the boys were being behaved.

My friend called to say she was on her way to do our hair so we bathed and they forced me to eat. At this point I was a nervous wreck. But after an hour of sitting in the chair, my hair looked lovely and I was so happy.....and I started to look like a bride, which amused me and made my best friend cry.

The weather outside was gorgeous and I just wanted to get on my way then, so went upstairs to get into my dress........at which point we noticed one of my buttons had fallen off......so I was sitting in my wedding underwear with my hair and make up done......sewing!!!! (not quite what I expected to be doing..but hey)!!!

I got picked up by our friend who drove me to the venue. I was ridiculously nervous at this point as we had decided a couple of days before that my BF wouldnt be giving me away, I was going to ask her step father, but not until he turned up at the venue. I was more nervous about that than getting married.

We all turned up, John walked round the corner, I burst into tears straight away, I asked him, he cried, then his wife cried......we were a big emotional wreck.

Everyone calmed me down and got me inside.

At which point my legs decided they didnt want to work so I was pretty much held up by John. As soon as the door opened and they played our song, I was crying again, as I walked in I caught scotts eye.........he then got emotional. I was a mixture of nerves, excitement, love......so many different feelings. I was relieved to get to scott, holding his hand made me calm down.......until we said our Vows!!! More tears, alot of laughter and alot of love.

I have never seen scott look at me the way he looked at me in them moments.

We sat down to sign our register, I was still quite nervous, until scott told me he didnt know I could write. So all the pictures of us signing I am giggling.

As the day went on, all pictures of us looking at each other lovingly turned to laughter...........it truely was the happiest day of my life.

Well girls that is all for now, shall do the reception report once I have the pics (if I havent bored you to death)

xxx

SeptemberBride, Sep 16, 2011
  16. SeptemberBride

Becky

That was so lovely to read, I really can't wait to see the pictures! Your best friend's step-dad must have been so pleased that he could walk you down the aisle - it must have been such an emotional moment xxx

Becky, Sep 16, 2011
  17. SeptemberBride

iPrincess26

Love it! Sounds like the day was just full of love and laughter - which is exactly what you want! Can't wait to see the pics and read the rest. X

iPrincess26, Sep 16, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question