Husband2b vs Bridesmaid

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mrsscott2b, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Mrsscott2b

Mrsscott2b

Well I have 4 weeks till my big day and 2 of my bridesmaids (mother and daughter) still have not been fitted, everytime I try to suggest a date for them to come there is a problem or they cant tell me if they can make it till nearer the time, which is difficult when I need to book it in at the shop. My husband to be is getting rather stressed out and saying if they cant be bothered to come get sorted then they shouldn't be bridesmaids and this is really getting me down as without these two bridesmaids I would only have 1 bridesmaid and no maid of honour, and I also don't want to fall out with anyone over this so I feel a bit caught in the middle and struggling to decide where to turn. Has anyone else had any similar experiences?
    I hope all this makes sense x

Mrsscott2b, Jul 14, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. Mrsscott2b

Becky Administrator

Welcome to the forum :)

Sounds like they're being pretty unreasonable, you're not asking much. I can understand why your husband to be is stressed about it given there's not long to go! If it were me I'd have a chat with them and just say it's very important to get the fitting done soon, so they need to find a date and commit to it. If it's not a priority for them then they shouldn't be your bridesmaids IMO.

Becky, Jul 16, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question