How To Find A Venue I Like.

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by Joanna111, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Joanna111

Joanna111

Hi peeps, how on earth do I find a venue I actually like? And how do I know its "the one?"

I've looked a few venues on-line and not sure of the kind of thing im looking for other than my dog has to be involved.

Joanna111, Oct 2, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Joanna111

Becky Administrator

There is only so much that you can tell from looking at them online, you really have to see them in person to know whether it's right for you. The best advice I could give would be to see a variety of different venues and speak to them about how you could involve your dog - businesses that are flexible always go down well in my book!

Becky, Oct 3, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Joanna111

Helen

Agree with Becky - go and have a look at a variety then you can start to know what you like and you can narrow down your search :)

Helen, Oct 3, 2013
  4. Joanna111

Madison12

Look for some reviews - just type the name of the venue into Google + "review". Try to get an idea of what it's like, so that you know whether it's worth visiting at all (because visiting, as we well know, can take quite a bit of time, effort, and money. Otherwise, I agree with Becky and Helen - you'll know for certain when you go and check it out in person. :)

Madison12, Mar 11, 2014
  5. Joanna111

Maggie

See as many as you may online, some venues have very rich photo gallery, some provide you with movies or even google walk so you see inside the walls.

Maggie, Jul 16, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question