How Many Hours A Day Are You On The Computer?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gozzle, May 7, 2010.

1. gozzle

gozzle

I feel like I've been on the PC all day so far!

How many hours a day are people here on the computer for? I think I might be on for about 4 hours a day outside of work... that sounds like so much when I type it!

gozzle, May 7, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. gozzle

flo2310

Too many.. waaaay too many! I am on it most of the day and night trying to study for my masters... But this is inturrupted by wedding sites - so even though I'm on it for so long, I don't really get anything done! Oopsie! xx:unsure:

flo2310, May 7, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. gozzle

vhc

i'm never on the computer when i'm not at work, but i work for myself and 6 days a week.
    i do lazy computing (surfing) when i've got no customers and no other important work.

today i have lots of important work, buti've spent the whole day looking at the election results and analysing them! [​IMG]

vhc, May 7, 2010
  4. gozzle

MrsSpandex

LOL too many hours is my answer! I can't stop reading wedding websites, but this is the first I'm starting to post on.

What's your masters on Flo2310? Is it interesting? I finished mine a few years ago (volcanology) and I'm soooooooooo relieved!!!

MrsSpandex, May 7, 2010
  5. gozzle

flo2310

Welcome to the forum MrsSpandex!
    My masters is in Veterinary Physiotherapy... Just coming to the end of the first year of training and study - one more to go! Wedding sites are much more interesting thought!
    Wow - volanology! That sounds really interesting - can imagine it was pretty hard work though...?!!
    x

flo2310, May 7, 2010
  6. gozzle

MrsApplen2be

I work all day with children so very rarely have to use a computer but spend at least 4 hours a night on the internet......facebook and weddings :D x

MrsApplen2be, May 7, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question