Honest Advice Needed Please, I'm Stuck :(

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by RWRIGHTY89, Jun 27, 2014.

1. RWRIGHTY89

RWRIGHTY89

Looking for some honest advice/suggestions, please

I got married 22/5/2013, it was a beautiful day. had my dream dress, lovely church service, felt like a princess, etc..etc

I missed my wedding breakfast (had to walk in and walk back out)
    also missed the evening reception, didn't get to have a dance, drink, converse, take it in. also didn't get a photo of me and my mum, or me and my dad (Professional one) which upsets me
    this was all due to me being riddled with anxiety and having numerous awful panic attacks and dizzy spells.

I want to do a 2 year anni party.. get the photos I missed with my wedding dress, then get changed to a cocktail dress and do what I missed out on, it bothers me so much.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Is this silly?

:( thanks in advance xx

RWRIGHTY89, Jun 27, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. RWRIGHTY89

Becky

Welcome to the forum! :)

I don't think it's a silly idea at all - I think it would be brilliant! Everyone loves an excuse for a party, and not many brides get to wear their wedding dresses for a second time. Hopefully without the enormous pressure of 'everything must be perfect' that seems to accompany weddings then you will be able to relax and enjoy yourself. Anxiety is a tough one, so I think you're doing brilliantly well xxx

Becky, Jun 27, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. RWRIGHTY89

RWRIGHTY89

Thanks so much for your reply! xx

RWRIGHTY89, Jun 28, 2014
  4. RWRIGHTY89

jas1978

This is a great idea! and yes there will be a lot less pressure on you and your guests so I think it will be brilliant, just try and take deep breath and enjoy it!

jas1978, Aug 5, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question