Hiya!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mrs Mchugh to be, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Mrs Mchugh to be

Mrs Mchugh to be

Am new to this, my name is Anna and I recently got engaged to my partner of 15 years!
    We are looking to get married abroad in 2013 and so far we have looked at getting married in the Bahamas, italy and at the moment we like the idea of olu deniz in turkey!

Mrs Mchugh to be, Nov 14, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. Mrs Mchugh to be

Becky

Hi Anna, welcome to BigDay! :)

Congratulations on your recent engagement! How did he pop the question? There is a topic of engagement stories here which you might want to take a look at - CLICK!

How exciting getting married abroad!! There have been a couple of brides on here who got married at Olu Deniz, it looks amazing. And you couldn't go far wrong with the Bahamas or Italy either!

Looking forward to hearing more about your plans :)

Becky, Nov 14, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. Mrs Mchugh to be

MrsC2Be

Congratulations on the engagement!

I've been to Olu Deniz, totally gorgeous, it always looks amazing in wedding photos too! What's your front runner of those three so far? Any of them would be amazing I reckon!

x

MrsC2Be, Nov 14, 2011
  4. Mrs Mchugh to be

Helen

Hi Anna and welcome! I'm really looking forward to hearing more about your wedding as you plan it. All of those places sound fabulous! I can totally recommend getting married abroad, we got married in Canada and it was just amazing. I'm hoping one of my bridesmaids is going to get married in Italy, also in 2013! :D

Helen, Nov 15, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question