Hi To All ...can't Wait To Say Yes I Do!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bangz, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Bangz

Becky Administrator

Becky, Dec 6, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. Bangz

Bangz

Yes that one... Maybe he could also be our photographer in our wedding day though it's still far. I'll ask my FH to have him in our wedding day. Yepey !! Can't wait to have our engagement photo shoot.... :)

Bangz, Dec 7, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. Bangz

Bangz

I'm done drafting our guest list and it is expected that by this year my FH will be adding a few guests. It is because he will be promoted and transferred to a new department this coming February. We are having a lime and lavender wedding color scheme. No offense to my aunt, I ditched the idea of using my aunt's old warehouse because it is quite risky and it would take half of our budget for just the renovations. :( .
    I was surfing the net when I saw these inspirationsThat's all for now. I'll be doing it on a budget, I like to source everything as cheap as possible! A lot of it I'll be DIY'ing, as much as I can anyway.

Bangz, Jan 20, 2013
  4. Bangz

Becky Administrator

Congrats to your H2B on the promotion! :)

I really like the hanging glass candle holders, they look gorgeous! I think if you had them suspended at different levels it would look even better, and when the lights are low at night they will actually look like they are floating in the air!

When it comes to table decorations, I think I prefer the terrariums to the jars of arrows, but that's just personal preference. I also like how you could personalise the terrariums - there are loads of options and you could make them all yourself. That being said, they would be a lot more work than jars of arrows!

I love the BM dresses, the fabric is a beautiful colour and would look lovely for a wedding. Not sure about the hat though! ;)

Becky, Jan 20, 2013
  5. Bangz

Bangz

I'm back from my long vacation. But at least I had settled some things:

It's 20 - 45 guest (mostly family members and closest friends)

venue and photography (courtesy of my HB's parents)

decorations for the receptions: long tables with + terrariums for the centerpiece
    floating arrows tied from helium balloon. (my sister volunteered to do this)
    invitations & save the date: Mom and dad will be doing the invitations (still on the process)

cakes: my aunt will make my wedding ( she is a pastry chief on some local pastry shops).

Music/sound: some of my dj friends + my HB's choir family + my hb's sister will sing I see the light from the Disney movie Tangled for our first dance

And the rest is history ...LOLzz just kidding... I am still figuring out what to do about the favors, the catering services, my wedding gown and etc....

It's good to be back! :) It's soooo nice to have a supportive and cooperative family and in-laws.. :)

Bangz, Apr 17, 2013
  6. Bangz

Becky Administrator

Welcome back! Where did you go on holiday?

Sounds like your planning is going really well, I like the idea of arrows hung from helium balloons! I'm guessing they are not going to be proper arrows though?! Last thing you want is injuries!

Becky, Apr 17, 2013
  7. Bangz

Bangz

Definitely not really..... I already told my sister about that and it's up to her what to do..hehhehe...I think I am going a photo both and the pictures will served as a favour if I can't find cheap ones...huhuh...cheap yet elegant :(

Bangz, Apr 24, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question