Here to help

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by Blake Wedding, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Blake Wedding

Blake Wedding

Hello
    I am a wedding & event coordinator with 10 years of experience so I am here to help with any questions with regards to planning your big day.
    I am not going to try and sell you anything I just enjoy helping bride and grooms with the lead up to there big day.
    Based in worcestershire now but grew up and worked in kent als so if you have questions about venue in these areas I should be able to help :)
    I did get married last year myself in Italy so if you are getting or looking at getting married abroad please feel free to ask questions about this too. Was an amazing experience but the paperwork can be daunting..

N xx

Blake Wedding, Apr 9, 2019
    1. Advertisements

2. Blake Wedding

timzert

Dear Madame, i really need a help my son wedding next Saturday in Germany and we could be present me and his mother we live in Algeria we applied for a visa unfortunately but they refused we decide to send them our son and our daughter in low and her parents, a letter a few words to apologize and to wish them a happiness life . our English very weak please help us thank you very much

timzert, Oct 21, 2019
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question