Here Goes - My Planning So Far

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by muckypaws, Oct 7, 2010.

1. muckypaws

Helen

That is the advantage of having a long dress... Mine is shorter though so shoes will be on show and I already have two pairs to choose between eek!

Helen, Feb 24, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. muckypaws

muckypaws

oh dont tempt me helen i have a bit of a shoe fetish ha ha but have a bit of spare money because of the rings so i could get another pair of iron fist ive seen ha ha

We cant have the matchng rings i wanted as he has fingers like tree trunks Z+2 and im only a J/K so we have gone for plain bands, well we could have if we had paid a fortune for bespoke ones .................. nevermind eh they are still nice even if a bit conventional lol plus he will prob lose it within a week :(

muckypaws, Mar 1, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. muckypaws

LoubieLou

wow!!!! absolutely stunning
    i LOVE your dress!!

AND I WANT YOUR SHOES!! I was going to get them in purple but with reception in a field i figured id ruin them.

LoubieLou, Mar 1, 2011
  4. muckypaws

MrsBoucher2B2012

amazing shoes

MrsBoucher2B2012, Apr 26, 2011
  5. muckypaws

MrsBrown

Fab shoes!! I wish I had opted for some funky shoes, and as I spent most of the day lifting my dress up to avoid it getting muddy or so that I could jump about and dance they would have been on full show! Def should have opted for some flat funky shoes for eve do as I ended up dancing in bare feet!!

MrsBrown, May 7, 2011
  6. muckypaws

muckypaws

Just waiting on my personalised favour boxes come place name thingies to come and all i have left to do is ice my cake ???? OMG ive peeked to early :) :D

muckypaws, May 23, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question