Hens Party: Which To Choose?

Discussion in 'Stag and Hen Parties' started by Bangz, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Bangz

Bangz

Hi everyone.... since my marriage will take place this coming 2014 so I agreed to be a MOH for my cousin. She is going to be married by January next year. We are very busy preparing for her big day...so I thought it would be better if I delegate the task of planning a hens party to the 2 bridesmaids . (I believed that 2 heads are better than one) but instead of helping out each other , each girl comes up with her own version of hens party.
    The 1st BM's hens party version, a picnic hens party by the lake. She thinks , everyone will enjoy eating different kinds of sandwiches,corn on the cob, vegetable salads, hotdogs, fresh fruits, cakes and etc... . Everyone in the bridal party who will attend ( mother of the bride/groom, MOH, bridesaid, aunties of the bride/groom, flower girls, close friends) should wear a bridal party sash (http://thebridalpart...pink-p-807.html). We can have bingo game to get everyone mingling.
    2nd BM's hens party version: She wants that it should be exclusive for girls only(excluding the moms, aunties and the little girls) It's somewhat and adult hens party but it's not. According to her we will be having a Jacuzzi hens party, where everyone can relax and dip in the tub while sipping champagne. The place would be decorated with adult balloons which I found it very silly yet sexy. It's my first time knowing that there are such balloons like these - http://www.myhenspar...ured-p-458.html (hahahahahha). Food will be catered by the bride's parents so we don't have to worry about it.
    For me both ideas are exciting and well -planned. They really give their best . I find it very unique in every way . Now my problem is, I am having a hard time choosing which is which. If I choose one, I don't know what the other will feel and vice versa. I do not want to hurt their feelings.
    Yeah I know it's my fault for designating the task to them instead of me who should be planning it.
    So which one is should I pick?
    Can we have two hens party ?
    Should we combine them ?? What would be the result?
    Or should I plan one so I get not to choose? (I'm busy and I can't think of a good one.)

Bangz, Nov 27, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. Bangz

Mother Hen

If she wants 2 then why not do 2? I really love the new vintage hen night lots of people seem to be doing, or hen night dance classes where you learn burlesque dancing, pole pancing, 70s 80s or 90s dance! They seem like lots of fun. As far as your dilema is concerned, I would just go with what you think she would enjoy the best, as after all the night out is for her =). Hope this helps!

Mother Hen, Mar 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question