Hen Party In Spain For Mixed Age Group

Discussion in 'Stag and Hen Parties' started by swim, Jun 11, 2012.

1. swim

swim

Hi Everyone
    I've just begun to organise a small hen party/girls week end away in spain during the October half term for 6-8 people with ages ranging from 15 to a young 72 yr old [​IMG] We're thinking along the lines of pampering, nice dinner, cocktails (non alcholic for 15 yr old [​IMG] and some place with music maybe flamenco and a good atmosphere... that the 15 yr old can get into, to finish the night." Nothing tacky, just a nice chilled week end to make a fuss of the bride to be.

Any ideas will be very welcome.
    Thanks in advance [​IMG]

swim, Jun 11, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. swim

Becky

Hello and welcome to the forums! :)

What is the budget per person?

Becky, Jun 11, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. swim

swim

Thank you Becky
    Nothing set yet but thinking approx £300 - £500 inc flights.

swim, Jun 11, 2012
  4. swim

Helen

I've not been to Spain so not much help but I wanted to say that sounds fabulous!

Helen, Jun 12, 2012
  5. swim

swim

Aw thanks Helen... i can't wait to tell the bride it's all sorted out. I just need a few recommendations for some lovely places that will welcome the 15 year old, as I want to be sure we don't waste our time going to places she might be turned away from. I'm thinking about Barcelona.

swim, Jun 12, 2012
  6. swim

MrsC2Be

oooh great idea - Barcelona is supposed to be nice. One thing I would say though, is I know a few people have been and most have stories of either them, or people they know being mugged. For some reason it seems to be pretty bad there. If you were careful though it wouldn't be an issue. I did have a friend who studied in Madrid for a year though, she loved it and goes back there all the time.

MrsC2Be, Jun 12, 2012
  7. swim

Becky

I've only been to Spain once - we went to Tossa (!) de Mar, which is in the north east. From memory it was a nice place - touristy, but not in the trashy neon way. It's not far from Barcelona either - well within day trip distance. Trip Advisor is great for up to date hotel reviews so that might be worth a try :)

Becky, Jun 12, 2012
  8. swim

missdebbie

Spain sounds a great idea for a hen party and the weather there in October will still be warm and sunny - you lucky girls. Planning a trip abroad for several people can be an organizational nightmater. Have you considered using one of the agencies that specialize in hen do packages. I'm planning my hen party for early December and have been checking out Release Travel to see what they have on offer. I know they do some hen weekend or hen party packages that involve Spain:

http://www.releasetravel.co.uk/hen-best.html

It might be worth checking them out as it's probably cheaper to do all the booking through an agency as they have access to better deals from the hotels and the airlines - this means that it may be cheaper (and much less time-consuming) than doing all the bookings yourself.

missdebbie, Jul 11, 2012
  9. swim

winter ash

We went to gran canaria Playa del Ingles it was lovely ifound the area child friendly ..:)

winter ash, Jul 13, 2012
  10. swim

Mother Hen

I definately think this is a great idea! I am thinking about a weekend abroad for my hen night and would love to go somewhere cheap like Spain. I think that getting all the girls together for a weekend away is a great chance for women from both families to bond and get to know each other, at the same time enjoying a bit of pampering pre - wedding. Great idea! Hope you enjoy!

Mother Hen, Mar 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question