Hen Party Games - Ideas Needed Please!

Discussion in 'Stag and Hen Parties' started by MrsOliver2b, Jun 21, 2011.

1. MrsOliver2b

MrsOliver2b

Hi

Its my hen party this weekend, I am having a spa stay in a hotel and we will be having lots of pampering during the day. I want to play some games on the night (quite calm ones!!!) and wondered if anyone had any ideas of what we could do.

I am going to do a wedding dress competition, where 2 teams each have to make a wedding dress out of newspaper, tin foil, cling film and cellotape.

and handbag bingo

but i cant think of anything else we can do!!! please help

thank you xx

MrsOliver2b, Jun 21, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsOliver2b

Becky

The cereal box game is always funny - you start off with the (empty) box stood upright, and each person has to pick it up with their teeth without touching it and with only your feet on the floor. Once everyone has done it (or at least had a go!) you cut a bit of the top of the box, and keep going until there is hardly anything left. If someone can't do it, they have to do a shot forfeit :(

Becky, Jun 21, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsOliver2b

Helen

Coloured bin bags are also good for making dresses with (I love that game haha) :(

Helen, Jun 21, 2011
  4. MrsOliver2b

poppleminster

I love the wedding dress game idea and the cereal box one too. Just avoid truth or dare and spin the bottle! Have fun, sounds like it'll be awesome xx

poppleminster, Jun 24, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question