Fingers crossed! I'm going to get my haggling head on on Friday too - we're going to visit the venue to do proper booking and pay deposit. They've always said that we will have to pay any price increases that will occur each year between booking and the date (we're not getting married til 2012) but I'm hoping that if they get our deposit, they will hold the prices, or at least keep the increases to an agreed minimum. They'll be making interest (granted, very little) on our deposit after all. We can be haggling twins on Friday!