Help?

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by Keira, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Keira

Becky

I somehow completely missed this!!

That's great news, I'm so pleased for you! It definitely sounds like a good choice :)

Becky, Dec 14, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. Keira

Keira

I cant wait im really excited I can understand why you miss it but on the other hand dont understand why you miss it ha!!
    Im finding it sometimes really stressful with bridesmaids and everything else ha.

Keira xx

Keira, Dec 16, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. Keira

Becky

Oh sorry, I meant I didn't see your post saying you had booked the venue!

But I do agree, wedding planning can be stressful... but hopefully BigDay helps! :D :D :D

Becky, Dec 17, 2011
  4. Keira

Keira

Im going to start really planning after christmas got things in mind just want to do it all now. Feel excited aswell as nervous i dread to think what ill be like closer to the date ha. xx

Keira, Dec 17, 2011
  5. Keira

Keira

Hello girls.
    Havent been on for a while been really busy with the two little ones, plus ive also been getting started on my wedding ideas!! :rolleyes:

Ive booked my venue and paid the deposit, booked the registery to come to venue and make us man and wife. Going to see a photographer on
    friday really looking forward to that just hope its what me and OH are looking for and we can book her and thats another thing crossed of the list.

Going to try on wedding dress next wednesday really looking forward to that taking my mam, mother in law and little girl cant wait to feel like a princess.

I feel like im on such a roll with everything got invites design sorted, flowers and centre pieces all done im really pleased with my self plus got to be organised
    start back at work in march.
    Its great a can now say im getting married next year!!!! YEY

Keira, Jan 11, 2012
  6. Keira

Becky

Sounds like you've been having a productive time! How was the wedding dress shopping? Did you find anything good? :)

Becky, Jan 13, 2012
  7. Keira

poppleminster

Time goes so slowly when you want it to be faster and the opposite when you're near the end and need more time! DO let us know what dresses you try :)

poppleminster, Jan 13, 2012
  8. Keira

MrsGroves2B

Hi!

Yes, its perfectly acceptable to get married anywhere you want- its your day and wherever you have it you get the same marriage certificate at the end of the day, that's the way I see it.

I'm having a church ceremony and evening only reception. The reason we chose a church was because we're church goers, so it doesn't seem right to us not to get married in a registry office, hotel, etc. That doesn't mean that its wrong to marry elsewhere, its whatever is best for each individual couple. We're having a 3pm wedding (although the time may be changed to 3.30pm), the service is about half an hour, 40 minutes, then photos outside and inside the church, followed by going to our local ruins for further photos before going to the reception (about 5.30-6pm). The buffet will be about 7-8pm, but may have nibbles on the tables ready.

Whatever you choose, you'll enjoy it and it will be a great day!

xx

MrsGroves2B, Aug 6, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question