Help where to hold reception

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by Bride2beinneed, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Bride2beinneed

Bride2beinneed

Hello, I am planning on getting married at the registry office in Maidstone. But have no idea where to hold the reception after. Any ideas welcomed. Must be as cheap as possible. I'm on s tight budget. Thank you in advanced.

Bride2beinneed, Jul 12, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. Bride2beinneed

sam pollard

I would really like help on this too, we wish to get married at archbishops palace. My OH family is from Essex so they will need to stay overnight, but I would like somewhere that is picturesque, not expensive (as it is only one day and the reception is mainly for the guests) and where we can have free reign on food etc

sam pollard, Aug 29, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. Bride2beinneed

martinnat9

If you're both based in Maidstone, I went to a great venue for a friend's reception there named the Orangery which is nothing short of beautiful. From what I've heard the prices are very good too! Definitely worth visiting on an open day if you haven't been before: http://theorangerymaidstone.com/weddings/venue-details/open-days/

Hope this helps!

martinnat9, Sep 14, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question