Help listing all I need for my Big Day!

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by SheenaBrown, Jan 17, 2019.

1. SheenaBrown

SheenaBrown

Need help here, what do I need to start planning my wedding!! Can you please list it out for me? Thank you so much if you could help me out!

SheenaBrown, Jan 17, 2019
    1. Advertisements

2. SheenaBrown

Becky Administrator

Well it depends on what kind of wedding you want and how much you want to spend! For most people, the venue is the place to start. Some places get booked really far in advance, so it's worth looking at first. Once you have your venue picked then the rest flows from there - if it's a fancy place you may not need much in the way of flowers or decorations, if it offers catering as part of the package then you don't need a separate caterer, etc.

What type of wedding do you and your fiancé have in mind?

Becky, Jan 18, 2019
    1. Advertisements

3. SheenaBrown

Blake Wedding

Hello Sheena
    If you have not done so already the first place to start is have an idea of year &session you would like to get married then have a rough guest list for day and evening. Then as Becky says go look at venues, then you can start looking at suppliers like flowers, decorations etc. The venue will most proberly have a list of suppliers that they use which will help you. If you are going for a hotel style venue they will have in house caterers but if you are looking at one off county house or bans some of these recomend caterers so will need to do some research of these also.

I hope this helps.

N xx

Blake Wedding, Apr 9, 2019
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question