HELP: How are you keeping track of all aspects of your planning? I'm overwhelmed!

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by Rose Stratton, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Rose Stratton

Rose Stratton

Dear wonderful Brides-to-be and Veterans,

I'm trying to find the ultimate key to planning a stress-free wedding. I’ve created some simple wedding planning spreadsheets to help manage budget, shortlist of suppliers, inspiration, RSVP list, and seating plan plus order of the day. I find this all so confusing, hard to share and manage.

It would be great to hear thoughts on the best way to sync and streamline planning.

Has anyone heard of Bridebook? Is it any good?

I'm finding this whole thing a massive struggle and super overwhelming - I'm quite sick of my bulging notebook!

Please help...

Rose xoxo

Rose Stratton, Feb 17, 2016
    1. Advertisements

2. Rose Stratton

Becky Administrator

Welcome to the forum Rose :)

I found Excel to be the best tool. You can have separate tabs for things like the budget, the guest list (including who you are waiting for an RSVP from, dietary requirements etc) and to-do list. It's great! I'm using Excel 2013, and there is a wedding budget template on there which does all the work for you.

Hope this helps!

When are you getting married?

Becky, Feb 18, 2016
    DanielaClarridge likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Rose Stratton

ginguar

I have been using google docs, it has document and spreadsheets so I use those, they are then accessible on any of my devices and I can share them.

They can even be updated by multiple people if you give them permission.

ginguar, Jun 27, 2016
  4. Rose Stratton

Harry Amber

Hey

So I'm in the process of planning my wedding for next summer and it's been a bit more complicated than I imagined haha. I've been using bridebook to plan and book most of my things and it's actually worked pretty well! Even if I've not used it for everything the planning tool is pretty good and there's loads of good inspiration. Definitely check it out if you want to clear your mind.

Best of luck!

Harry Amber, Nov 4, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question