Hello

Discussion in 'For Grooms' started by Spence, May 30, 2010.

1. Spence

Spence

Woo hoo, I'm the first bloke to make a comment. Juliak is my w2b. , come on guys lets not let the w2b take all the glory, we can organise too......

Spence, May 30, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Spence

Becky

Hello! Welcome to BigDay [​IMG]

You're not alone - my H2B is here too (Ian). So have you been fairly involved in the planning so far?

Becky, May 30, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. Spence

Ian Administrator

Hi Spence - welcome to the site!

Have you done much organising so far? I've not looked at suits or anything like that yet - plenty of time to go :)

Ian, May 31, 2010
  4. Spence

Frogbitch

Hi Spence!
    I would love to hear about the wedding from a groom's point of view. Be nice though!

Frogbitch, Jun 20, 2010
  5. Spence

Ben

*wave* I'm a man, I have the bits to prove it but my lovely lady won't let me post them here

Ben, Jun 21, 2010
  6. Spence

poppleminster

Sigh. It' a very good job I love you to bits Benjamin W. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

poppleminster, Jun 21, 2010
  7. Spence

Becky

Hello Ben! Welcome to the forums! :)

Becky, Jun 22, 2010
  8. Spence

Ian Administrator

Hahaha :)

Welcome to the forums Ben!

Ian, Jun 22, 2010
  9. Spence

iPrincess26

Hello and Welcome Ben and I'm very glad she won't let you post that! Not the image you want to see at meal times :D

iPrincess26, Jun 22, 2010
  10. Spence

poppleminster

His comment is entirely my fault having just been telling him that we have no way of knowing that people are who they say they are on here but that we trust people and the more you get to know them the more obvious it would become if someone was deceiving us! Ben is awesomely in my good books today as he's just told his mum we're getting married - unexpectedly and causing me to almost spit my drink out across the table in shock but awesomely cute. Even better, she is really pleased :D I am so lucky, my MIL is wonderful and non-intrusive but offering to help where she can. She offered to make me a dress which brought tears to my eyes. I guess that because I don't have my mum, it's odd for me to hear someone offering to do something like that! I had to admit to already having a dress or three... :D

poppleminster, Jun 22, 2010
  11. Spence

Spence

Dress or 3 !!!!!!!!! how many are you????

Spence, Jun 22, 2010
  12. Spence

Spence

Must admit I have 2 suits, but one is a Captain America suit, with all the padding...........looks really cool, but probably wouldn't match w2b's dress.

Spence, Jun 22, 2010
  13. Spence

Ben

She bought three size 6 dresses in the belief that she could make a size 18 out of them. We sewed up the spare neck-holes, tied two of the spare arms together to make an impressive bow and cut the other two off and sewed them together to make a very special pair of bridesmaid's leggings.

Ben, Jun 22, 2010
  14. Spence

poppleminster

3 dresses. Long story but simplified: dress 1 was because I was being an economist and didn't think I could get away with a real dress as i'm old. Dress 2 is gorgeous but makes me look my age and dress 3 is a proper wedding dress i.e it makes me look at least two sizes smaller than I am and 10 years younger :D

Ben. I do love you but if you attempt to so much as sew ANY of my dresses into anything else, especially roleplaying gear, I will be forced to tip a box of cornflakes under the sheet on your side of the bed before you get home tomorrow morning. Ha. xxxxx

poppleminster, Jun 22, 2010
  15. Spence

mkb012

I would love to hear about the wedding from a groom's point of view.

mkb012, Dec 5, 2010
  16. Spence

Victoriawedding

Hi Spence, I think even men sometimes have more details for organising:)totally agree

Victoriawedding, Oct 2, 2015
  17. Spence

Taylor Cleo

What's up, guys. How is the wedding organization going? My girl with every day is getting crazier. Reading some forums and wedding groups and every day she is waking up with a new idea about the guest gifts, flowers....... I guess you know how is it? So I decided to check out how this forum going and maybe to get some idea and help her with everything... I want to be cool husband :D

Taylor Cleo, Feb 3, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question