Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by poppleminster, May 22, 2010.

1. poppleminster

poppleminster

Hello all xxx

I am Becky, 36, mother of two and getting married in Sep or Oct 2012 which seems like forever away. I found this site via a link from another site and rather like it here so am happy to stay. This sounds remarkably like some dodgy dating advert so i'll shut up now but only after warning you that I really do have an appallingly bad ense of humour that always gets me into trouble :(

poppleminster, May 22, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. poppleminster

Becky

Hello from one Becky to another! Welcome to the site [​IMG]

How's the planning going? The time will fly by - I can't believe I've now got less than a year to go.

Becky, May 24, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. poppleminster

poppleminster

I think I need about another ten years at the rate i'm going. I've got the reception and wedding theme and colours sorted but can't find a venue!

poppleminster, May 24, 2010
  4. poppleminster

Helen

Hi and welcome, it's lovely here :)

Helen, May 24, 2010
  5. poppleminster

MrsBoucher2B2012

Welcome.
    this is the best wedding forum i have been on.

I cant find a reception venue either, we have the church booked and have sorted our theme and colours, i have also found my dress already with just over two years to go.

MrsBoucher2B2012, May 25, 2010
  6. poppleminster

poppleminster

oooh another 2012 bride yaaaaaaay. The waiting is driving me mad, I am so impatient. I'm not sure about venues, I am toying between hiring a big house for a week and doing everything there, a quaint village hall on dartmoor or something else that I probably haven't thought of yet.

poppleminster, May 25, 2010
  7. poppleminster

MrsBoucher2B2012

The reception venue we wanted are not doing weddings after this year so now i have no idea where we are going to have it. Im the same i cant wait but we want our daughter to be a bit old so she will understand more of what is happening.

How old are your two?

8. poppleminster

poppleminster

My son is 9 and my daughter is just 4. I worry that the magic will have gone for Ben as he's going to be 12 by the time the wedding happens! Nothing I can do about it tho, can't afford to do it sooner and refuse to start married life with a credit card bill to pay for the wedding. I'm a stubborn moo! How old is your littlie?

poppleminster, May 25, 2010
  9. poppleminster

MrsBoucher2B2012

Im sure he will still love it, its not everyday his mum gets married.

Abigail is just six months so she will be two and a half when we get married one of the reason we are waiting two years, plus my H2B is going to be starting a new job in a few months and its a new business and a bit of a pay cut but it is his dream job. So we are being very careful with money at the moment to save as much as possible.

1. Advertisements

Ask a Question