Hello! I'm Mrs Groves Now!

Discussion in 'Just Married - Wedding Reports' started by MrsGroves2B, Jul 1, 2013.

1. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

Hi everyone!

I will write a report as soon as I get some time to do it, but it was a fantastic day and all went really well! Still buzzing and still recovering (so tired!) but it was all worth it and would do it all again if I could!

I've made a start on the name changes too- we've paid the cheques and cash gifts we've had into our joint savings account, so changed my name on there at the same time (and addresses, it still had our old addresses on there!), also changed my name with the council for our council tax, informed our letting agency and changed my name with my bank for my bank account. I've also got the D1 form for my driving licence, but probably wont post that until we return from our Honeymoon as its the original we need to send off, so don't want all that in the post whilst we're away.

I'm now in the process of writing thank you cards to everyone who's given us money and gifts, and including one for our photographers, car company, flower woman and dress hire lady as they were fantastic, and I know the flower lady and the dress hire lady want a photo for their portfolios, so will include one in a thank you note.

The proofs for our photos are coming back now! All the colour ones and sepia ones are here now, just awaiting a lot of the black and white ones, or black and white with, for example, colour for the flowers, etc.

Catch up properly soon!

Love Mrs Groves!

xx

MrsGroves2B, Jul 1, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsGroves2B

Helen

Great news! Can't wait to read about it and see your photos. Have a great honeymoon :)

Helen, Jul 1, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsGroves2B

Becky

Congratulations! I'm glad you had a great time, can't wait to hear all about it :D Enjoy your honeymoon!

Becky, Jul 1, 2013
  4. MrsGroves2B

iPrincess26

Congrats- glad you had a good day, take it easy and enjoy your honeymoon. :)

iPrincess26, Jul 1, 2013
  5. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

Thank you! Everything was perfect, even with the added entertainment (will explain in the report, but nothing bad!) xx

MrsGroves2B, Jul 1, 2013
  6. MrsGroves2B

MrsT_2be

Congratulations!

Have a lovely time and can't wat to see the wedding pics! X

MrsT_2be, Jul 2, 2013
  7. MrsGroves2B

nikster1987

Just been able to get on here. Congratulations to you both! Can't wait to read your report and see pictures!! xx

nikster1987, Jul 5, 2013
  8. MrsGroves2B

Jillian

Congrats to you on this. How very exciting. So glad that you got what you wanted and that you are a Mrs. now! Many happy times are ahead of you.

Jillian, Jul 18, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question