Hello Everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kakamilka, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Kakamilka

Kakamilka

my name is Kamila and I am from the Czech Republic. I am going to marry my longtime boyfriend. I am sure that he is the only one men who I want to share my future. I don´t want complete traditional Czech wedding so I decided to come here and consult with you some interesting ideas from abroad which I could include to my wedding day :)
    First of all I need you help to find my dream wedding dress. I atteched a photo please if you know where I can buy them let me know :)

Kakamilka, Sep 13, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. Kakamilka

Becky

Welcome to the forums! How is your planning going? Have you booked a venue / set a date yet?

Becky, Sep 13, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. Kakamilka

Helen

Welcome!

Could you tell us what a traditional Czech wedding is like? Then you can tell us which bits you would like differently and then we can help you to come up with ideas :) Also there may be someone on her who would like to use some traditional Czech ideas :)

Helen, Sep 13, 2012
  4. Kakamilka

MrsBrown

Oh exciting! Welcome to the forum :) we are a small friendly bunch but we love to help! I too would like to hear what a czech wedding is like too?

MrsBrown, Sep 13, 2012
  5. Kakamilka

MrsT_2be

Hi and welcome!

And me! I like to know what you traditional wedding is like?

I'm BBC (british born chinese) I didn't do my traditional chinese wedding, I had a simple english low key day with bit of chinese theme in my wedding.

MrsT_2be, Sep 18, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question