Hellish Hen Do Ideas

Discussion in 'Stag and Hen Parties' started by SeptemberBride, Jul 7, 2011.

1. SeptemberBride

Bangz

Since I like singing I prefer having a sing a long together with the whole bridal party....and I get to wear a carnation pink hoodie with bride - to - be / Single till next week.. somewhat the same with this one - http://www.myhensparty.com.au/bridal-party-hoodie-p-812.html . No STRIPPERS.

Bangz, Nov 20, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. SeptemberBride

jennieokee

I have to say my friend had her hen last month and we found a great show in London called 'The Dream Idols Male Strip show' We managed to get a Wowcher deal so it was only £14.50 a ticket which included a free cocktail and entry to Pacha which is where it is. The show was hilarious and not trashy atall it was more of a striptease and all the guys were GORGEOUS, we then stayed and had a boogie in Pacha and we managed to sort out a free table which would of normally been £500 for afterwards as there was alot of us and we have to spend a minimum of £300 but because there was 14 of us that only meant spending £20 each which was manageable

Would recommend it for a London hen idea - if you type in Dream Idols on Google you will see how nice they are ;P

jennieokee, Nov 29, 2012
    gildius likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. SeptemberBride

JJBride

I am not a big drinker and am looking for something a bit different to do for mine, after all it is your party and you should have input into what you do! I have been looking through sites for hen party ideas and found this blog post helpful. It is based in Bristol (thats where I'm from) but I bet you can find these things in any city. http://www.thesquareclub.com/2013/01/top-10-hen-party-ideas-in-bristol/ Hope it helps!

JJBride, Jan 31, 2013
  4. SeptemberBride

MrsGroves2B

I don't want a stripper either, I have brought my own Hen Night Bride to Be sash so I had something on that said I was the Bride to Be and I chose it myself!

I made one rule for the night though, which may sound boring to some, but I don't drink, so in my gift bags I've made up myself I've put a thank you note with three things I ask of my ladies- the first was to make sure I have a good time but on brackets I said no alcohol for me- that was the big no no (I've asked my Mom to be my official drink collector on the night, so I can be certain that no one puts a shot of anything in it, not that I don't trust them, I just want to be sure. I did tell my Mom I'll give her drink money though so she's not out of pocket!) The second was to take loads of photographs and send me copies of any they take, and the third was to have a good night themselves as not only do they deserve it but it will help with number one too (me having a good night)

MrsGroves2B, Apr 22, 2013
  5. SeptemberBride

MRS-D

I don't know, I went to a hen do recently and We all had to dress up, but it wasn't too bad, we all just had a laugh in the end. There was a little alcohol, but no was got really drunk, and I loved every minute of it.
    We got our outfits from Party World near Camberley.

MRS-D, Jun 12, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question