Hair Ideas

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by MrsBrown, Jul 22, 2010.

1. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

Has anyone had their hair trial yet? I need some inspiration and ideas.. cant decide up or down!!! Hair trail is week after next and she asked me to pick out a few ideas to try, does anyone have any good websites to look at or want to share their photos?
    Thanks

MrsBrown, Jul 22, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsBrown

iPrincess26

I'm planning on wearing mine down as h2b prefers it down and I know I wont be in any state to take pins out by the time we eventually get home for the night, am torn between 2 styles (both similar I know - have sent off or free hair trail offered by one of the wedding mags last month as I'm sure it is my local salon I will get to go to) have attached pics of what I am thinking of (my hair doesn't hold curls too well so have been having it permed in the hope it will hold better)

Love Kat Von D's style in this photo! what do you all think? Have even stuck a pic of me on here too!

KatVonD_4_S_1208465443.jpg

6a00e008d93d6b883400e55400b0398834-500wi.jpg

ME1..jpg (have now resized this so you should be able to see it properly)

Apologies for hijacking the post slightly. Def think I prefer the first style.Without the flower as I have a tiara.

iPrincess26, Jul 22, 2010
    gildius likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

dont worry, its good to see other people's ideas. I really like them all, but like the loose curls with the woman in the green top.

I really dont want my hair to look too done or not me, its grown tons but it prob not long enough for curls and I am worried that if I wear it down then it will all fall out (i can normally go the hair dresses and look great until I get out of the door and a bit of wind hits me!!) I sometimes I wish i could be goked for my wedding, just get taken off made over and look fab without making any decisons!! Might want to keep the clothes on though

MrsBrown, Jul 22, 2010
  4. MrsBrown

iPrincess26

ooh that would be nice - although I would panic that they would cut my hair off (might have to stipulate that they don't do that) as for not taking the clothes off I won't want to take my dress off - have already warned h2b that it will be staying on. My MOH gets married before me (april) and we have already discussed her bring her dress and both of us wearing them to breakfast the day after! we were only half joking too hehehe - will post more pics after my hair trail and see what you all think.

iPrincess26, Jul 22, 2010
  5. MrsBrown

juliak

Really sorry MrsBrown, can't help as i've got short hair, though can't decide whether to curl it a bit or straighten the life out of it! I think you have to feel comfortable with what you go for. How do you normally wear your hair?

Am going to the hairdressers tomorrow for a pre wedding cut and she's agreed to give me some ideas prior to the cut so that we can decide what to do and she can cut accordingly but unfortunately she's already booked for another wedding on the 31st so won't be able to do mine - god knows what it'll turn out like as my hair is extremely fine and doesn't hold anything!!!!

Amy, definitely don't think the pic with the groom in but I might be saying that as when I was at school my hair was like that for ages!

I think, having seen a proper pic of you that Kat Von D (she's a legend) is the way to go or as MrsBrown says the girl in the green top.

Love hair

Wedding hairstyles

juliak, Jul 22, 2010
  6. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

I normally wear it up but that is only becuase now it is longer I have to for work. I wonder if half up half down might be the way forward. the hair dresser said we can try lots of styles but I need to have some ideas of what I would like to try.

Thanks for the links

MrsBrown, Jul 23, 2010
  7. MrsBrown

Mrs Moggie

My hair won't hold curls either. I've got my trial next week and think I'm going to go for a half up half down look and risk the curls. My hair will only look tatty within 5 minutes anyway if its straight and I really dont' want a complete up do with my hair scraped back from my face. I figure even if the curls droop a bit, it will still look better than straggly hair that constantly needs brushing.

Mrs Moggie, Jul 23, 2010
  8. MrsBrown

juliak

Listen to us....the men won't give a crap about themselves, we'll be lucky if they fit in a haircut before....actually Spence isn't too bad in that respect but still!

juliak, Jul 23, 2010
  9. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

i have this fear that Simon will get a number 1 all over just before the wedding. He used to and I didnt really like it but he as grown it a bit of late... I told him I will go to the barbers with him haha!!

I also need to think of ideas for bridesmaid hair too!!

MrsBrown, Jul 23, 2010
  10. MrsBrown

Mrsg2b2011

Oh I don't know what to do for my hair! I am thinking half up & half down & with curls as Mark loves my hair curly but I am having a tiara so need something to pin it onto :( . When I have any ideas I will post piccies on here! xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jul 23, 2010
  11. MrsBrown

MrsOliver2b

Im not getting married until next July but have already ben to the hairdressers for a trial! I knew exactly what I wanted doing but wasnt sure it would suit me or look nice.

This isnt the tiara I am having - It was just a cheap one I bought for the trial.

Also my hair was in really bad condition so the curs look a bit frizzy - will be loads smoother whn I have it done properly.

What do you think??

Attached Files:

MrsOliver2b, Jul 24, 2010
    martinnat9 likes this.
  12. MrsBrown

Mrsg2b2011

Love it!Thats the sort of thing I am thinking of having. Have to say, you have lovely eyes!!! xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jul 24, 2010
  13. MrsBrown

Becky Administrator

I agree - that looks really nice! :(

Becky, Jul 25, 2010
  14. MrsBrown

MrsOliver2b

Thank you - I am really happy with it - cant wait to see everything together with my dress, make up and accessories (when I buy them!) Not sure about how I want my make up yet though x

MrsOliver2b, Jul 30, 2010
  15. MrsBrown

martinnat9

Hello! I'm obsessed with what to do with my hair . Part of me want to go long and curly but then another part of me fancies having an updo with flowers..or a beehive! i really like MrsOliver2b's look- see above. I am definitely going to have a look around at some websites and go for a few trials before deciding ( its going to cost me a fortune!!) Will try and post some pics up. xx

martinnat9, Oct 22, 2012
  16. MrsBrown

Becky Administrator

What is your dress like? How you have your hair might depend on the style!

Becky, Oct 22, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question