Gorgeous Royal Mail Wedding Post Box

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jesslovesed, Aug 9, 2010.

1. jesslovesed

jesslovesed

Hello Ladies!

I have been so lucky - Ed has purchased the most gorgeous Wedding Post Box for our wedding. It has actually been used as a real working postbox within the UK!

Anyhoo... due to it's cost we are hoping to re-coup some of the money and therefore will be looking to hire/rent it out from next year. It has been lovingly restored and painted white. It rests on a wooden plinth for stability.

We have had lots of interest and have prepared a little document if people want some more info/pics ...

Becky - i hope this is ok, i don';t want to upset/offend so please feel free to move/delete if you think it's necessary. I wasn't sure where to put it. We are not a business - Ed and I are just a couple trying to re-coup some of the money spent on our wedding!

[​IMG]

Jess x

jesslovesed, Aug 9, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. jesslovesed

MrsC2Be

That's so gorgeous! What a brilliant idea :D x

MrsC2Be, Aug 9, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. jesslovesed

jesslovesed

Thank you!

We have had lots of emails about it, so hopefully some people will want it at their wedding! x

jesslovesed, Aug 9, 2010
  4. jesslovesed

iPrincess26

Wow it looks fab - we are thinking of having a post box but we are going to go for a traditional standing red box as it fits more with our wedding, but that is gorgeous I don't think you will have trouble renting it out! :D

iPrincess26, Aug 9, 2010
  5. jesslovesed

Becky

Not a problem but thanks for checking ;)

Looks fab - such a lovely idea! :)

Becky, Aug 9, 2010
  6. jesslovesed

jesslovesed

Thank you Becky! didn#t want to step on anyones toes... hows your wedding planning coming along? x

jesslovesed, Aug 12, 2010
  7. jesslovesed

Becky

Not too bad thanks! Been making save the date cards (it's taking forever, I just don't seem to be able to find time!) and hopefully booking the florist next week. Yay! :)

Becky, Aug 12, 2010
  8. jesslovesed

poppleminster

omg omg dribble geek alert. I am in love. Want it! WANT IT arrrrrgggghhhhhhhh neeed it. I am the girl that collectss old station masters house and old post office furniture so it's like the ultimate thing to own.

I will stop hyperventilating now. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

poppleminster, Aug 12, 2010
  9. jesslovesed

jesslovesed

lol - wasn't expecting that comment popplemeister! - PM me if you want more details :))

Becky - when are you getting married? We didn't bother with save the dates, we just did a facebook page, but i kind of wish we had now (Although it would of cost more money i suppose!!!)

jesslovesed, Aug 13, 2010
  10. jesslovesed

Becky

7th May 2011 - we were aiming to get the save the date cards out a year beforehand, but we're lagging behind a bit...!

Becky, Aug 13, 2010
  11. jesslovesed

poppleminster

The joy of making everything yourself! Rewarding but takes forever and makes a mess usually. If you're anything like me then it does anyway :)

poppleminster, Aug 13, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question