Good site for accessories!

Discussion in 'Best Buys and Bargains' started by Rebecca Davies, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Rebecca Davies

Rebecca Davies

Hey

I went to a wedding fayre a few months back and there was a stand selling tiaras, hair band, combs and stuff. The prices were amazing and really good quality too. I've looked for tiaras in wedding dress shops and they are so expensive. It's an online shop but wasn't launched yet and I was still to buy my dress. But I found it! They have launched now and you can buy online. It's www.bettyrosebridal.com.

I think it's good find! Going to order mine in the next couple days...sooo excited!

Bec xxx

Rebecca Davies, Apr 7, 2016
    1. Advertisements

2. Rebecca Davies

LoveBugs

Hello :)

I love the Accessoires from http://us.escada.com/accessories because there are colorfull, creative and there much which you can choose on for different situations. For Hippie-Outfit or for Wedding, just for street Style or for Business Look, i think you will find something there :). If not, i apologize. For me personally, i would find enough earrings and Accessoires on that whole site. Sure, there are much similar sites too, but i am too lazy to search, and i like the accessoires, so no reason for searching another shop. ;)

Regards

LoveBugs, May 2, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question