Fuschia/hot Pink Bridesmaid Dresses

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by SnugglesGirl, Sep 29, 2010.

1. SnugglesGirl

SnugglesGirl

:)Hello...
    Just after a little advice if any of you ladies are able to help....really struggling to find hot pink/fuschia bridesmaid or even occasion dresses at the moment....worried that as the season is now autumn that I wont get this colour dress til next year now and I get married in May...sort of wanted to be organised....have found some on the overseas websites but does nayone know how safe these sites are....obviously would rather order from uk but thinking I might not have a choice

SnugglesGirl, Sep 29, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. SnugglesGirl

ilovepink1984

Hi hun - are you just looking online or on the high street? Not got much help there I'm afraid as I've not been looking. Mine are from my Bridal shop and they have loads of different types of dresses in lots of different shades. There are lots of different companies too. Bridal shop order them in for you. Depends on your budget though. I assume if you are looking overseas that you have a small budget though? I waslucky that my bridesmaids paid for their own dresses otherwise I would have had to look on the high street and probably become far too stressed.

Mine are from Ebony Rose in a raspberry pink. Also loved Kelsey rose dresses and they had a range of different pinks. See my planning thread for the BMs dresses. They were £185 each though but no alterations.

ilovepink1984, Sep 29, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. SnugglesGirl

Helen

There are still a few hot pink dresses about on the high street.

Dorothy Perkins has this for £48 which could work nicely as a summer bridesmaids dress. I don't know what sort of style you were wanting?
    51000194_thumb.jpg

It might be worth seeing a local dress maker as you would be surprised how reasonable it could be to make a simple style of dress :)

Helen, Sep 30, 2010
  4. SnugglesGirl

Helen

erez.jpg
    This is New Look £24.99

:)

Helen, Sep 30, 2010
  5. SnugglesGirl

MrsLetts2Be

Hi Hon,
    I got my bridesmaid dress from a company called Sexyher.co.uk they are an online warehouse but have a warehouse in Croydon Surrey. They make loads of different dresses and then you pick which dress and can then choose which colour you want! They Do your shade of pink too :)

Take a look!

They really good detail and fit perfectly xx

MrsLetts2Be, Sep 30, 2010
  6. SnugglesGirl

SnugglesGirl

:DThanks for all the advice ladies...my sister found some pink dresses on very.co.uk and although they are not quite hot pink I have ordered them as only £69 each and I can always return them for free if not right....we are having a mainly white and silver theme and only my hubby to be is wearing hot pink within his cravat and hanky and I would like pink flowers so I am sure if the pink dresses dont match excatly it should be fine as at least the pink theme is there....
    Never even thought this kind of thing would bother me...I have been to so many weddings with all sorts of colours going on and never batted an eyelid....the dresses i have ordered are chiffon too so should be nice and cool for our Turkish wedding....

Thank you for all advice....great coming on here...

SnugglesGirl, Oct 2, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question