Fabulous Wedding And Party Shoes!

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by Helen, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Helen

Becky Administrator

I agree with you there, they don't look pretty!

I'd heard that too - I guess it's from the lack of support. They look like they'd be good as slippers... but there is no way I'd pay that much for slippers!!

Becky, Oct 3, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. Helen

iPrincess26

That is exactly the problem Becky and the thinish flat bottoms cause the same problems as plimsoles that seem to have been popular over the last few years lead to all sorts of tendon problems! The Doc at A&E was telling me when I was there the other week, not the cause of my problems but said they had seen a huge increase in foot problems because of them both.

iPrincess26, Oct 3, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. Helen

Frogbitch

I agree that they're hidious, but I tried a pair on when I was on holiday in Newquay years ago, and they felt fab, so I can see why people like them.

For surfers and anyone doing watersports, they must be a godsend to put on when you've come out of the water.

I also had a cheap crappy pair from Next when Jango was a puppy, and whacked them on every time I needed to take him out into the garden.

Frogbitch, Oct 10, 2012
  4. Helen

MrsBrown

I'd liked them because I wore my shoes for the ceremony and drinks after and then took them off because they hurt, despite me wearing them around the house and them only having a 1 inch heel. I thought they were comfy but obviously not.. If I did it again I wold take slippers ha ha

MrsBrown, Oct 10, 2012
  5. Helen

Tamicard

they look amazing :)

Tamicard, Feb 20, 2015
  6. Helen

andreagimenez

So interesting!! I will try to make it!!

andreagimenez, May 16, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question