Exciting News For My Bridesmaid!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy, Babies and Children' started by MrsMay2011, Jul 3, 2010.

1. MrsMay2011

MrsMay2011

Hi all,

I went to brunch earlier with my MOH and she told me she is having a baby!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited and happy for her, apart from her immediate family its a secret so I've come on here to let the excitement out :)

Her and her husband have been trying since Jan, and were starting to get a bit worried that something was wrong so, as you can imagine, she's delighted. This month was the last month she could get pregnant and still be able to comfortably make my wedding (in NYC) as well. She had said that they were going to stop trying this month for 6 months, so as not to risk being too pregnant to fly. I couldn't believe she'd do that for me and of course told her that the (potential!) baby was more important but....as it happens it's all worked out perfectly.

She's only 5 weeks gone so VERY early stages and not common knowledge. I keep on randomly grinning for no (apparent) reason, good job H2B already thinks I'm slightly loony anyway!!

MrsMay2011, Jul 3, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsMay2011

MrsMay2011

Oops, just realised I posted this in totally the wrong forum :) *Note to self - must not click on first thing I see & start typing!!*

MrsMay2011, Jul 3, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsMay2011

MrsT2b!!

Thats great news!! Hope everything goes ok for you all!! x x

MrsT2b!!, Jul 3, 2010
  4. MrsMay2011

Mrs T2B (Kel)

ooo secret congrats! :)

Mrs T2B (Kel), Jul 3, 2010
  5. MrsMay2011

juliak

What fantastic news!
    And how special are they to think of putting off trying for 6months for your wedding if it hadn't of happened now, that is a fantastic friendship, especially when they thought there could have been a problem - you must have been blown away by that statement! Obviously you would have been happy for her anyway, but still a very touching and sweet sentiment! Wow! I'm really pleased for her and you of course, I hope she has a smooth pregnancy! It really brings into perspective when bm's and moh's quibble about silly things like dresses, shoes etc doesn't it????
    Congratulations!
    I said all of the above in a whisper!!!

juliak, Jul 3, 2010
  6. MrsMay2011

Mrsg2b2011

Aaah what wonderful news!!!! That is fabulous & yes what a lovely friend she is! Oh I am so happy for them & for you as I am sure you are going to be an honorary auntie!!! Brill news hun xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jul 3, 2010
  7. MrsMay2011

MrsMay2011

Thanks guys, I'm loving being able to gush about it to someone! Love her to bits.

Have just text her explaining that I'm drinking for 2 now so I'll selflessly have a glass of wine for her lol! Here's a picture of the girl herself looking gorgeous on her wedding day. Hopefully no one will recognise her as then I'd be in trouble :lol:

Attached Files:

MrsMay2011, Jul 3, 2010
  8. MrsMay2011

MrsBoucher2B2012

that is so fantastic hun, it is amazing that she would do that for you and the wedding.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jul 3, 2010
  9. MrsMay2011

juliak

Having a glass of wine with you sweetie! xxx

juliak, Jul 3, 2010
  10. MrsMay2011

Becky Administrator

That's brilliant news! And what perfect timing! She must be so thrilled, especially after all the months trying. I hope she has an easy pregnancy!

I'll move this thread to the Pregnancies, Babies & Children section :)

Becky, Jul 5, 2010
  11. MrsMay2011

ilovepink1984

Oh, silent congratualtions to your friends! What fabulous news for them and what a fantastic friendship you must have. How lovely she would put off trying for a longed for baby just for you!! Thats so lovely of her and you obviously mean a lot to her. Hope her pregnancy goes well. She looks so happy on her wedding day too.

I feel so silly getting into a stress about shoes now I've heard this!! xxx

ilovepink1984, Jul 6, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question