Eeeee! We Have A Date!

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by rainbowbride, Aug 4, 2010.

1. rainbowbride

rainbowbride

Yay! We have a wedding date! Subject to financial approval (aka the bank) we will be getting married at Stonehenge on 13th March 2011 and then moving onto Orchardleigh where we'll have a legal religious ceremony in their church and then a party.
    Lack of financial approval should just mean that the party part doesn't happen and the church thing gets moved back to where we live - but Stonehenge Definitely on! :unsure: (unless anything Really unexpected happens!) :)

Ooh now can someone tell me how to get one of these wedding trackers along the bottom of my posts? And can anyone recommend a free 'wedding website' I can build on?

rainbowbride, Aug 4, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. rainbowbride

Mrsg2b2011

Yay well done, so exciting!! :) . I have used gettingmarried.co.uk for my website. If you go to my profile page it is listed under my website address. I used tickerfactory.com for my countdown. Follow thw instructions on there then copy & paste the bbcode into your signature box.....hope that makes sense I am so tired tonight I am struggling. I am so happy for you petal xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Aug 4, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. rainbowbride

MrsC2Be

Yaaaaay :) Brilliant news, we've recently set our date and although it's much further away than yours it makes it all feel so real! Congrats xx

MrsC2Be, Aug 4, 2010
  4. rainbowbride

LoubieLou

yaaay fantastic news!

LoubieLou, Aug 4, 2010
  5. rainbowbride

Becky

That's brilliant, well done! ;)

Becky, Aug 5, 2010
  6. rainbowbride

rainbowbride

lol ok ignore this and start again, we have been sensible and decided that debt is not a nice thing and so we've cancelled all the plans so far (fortunately they haven't gone past 'plans' yet). By which I mean we are still aiming for March but no venue or anything booked yet :) I shall be back when we find somewhere :)

rainbowbride, Aug 12, 2010
  7. rainbowbride

MrsBrown

I am sure you have done the right thing, there really is no point having your married lives in debt just for 1 day!! Try not to be too disheartened.. you can still join our discussions and think about what you would like ready for when you feel the time is right finacially!!

MrsBrown, Aug 12, 2010
  8. rainbowbride

MrsC2Be

Take your time and find somewhere you love and that won't cripple you. That way you can relax and completely enjoy the planning and the actual day without having to worry about money :) hope you find somewhere gorgeous soon xxx

MrsC2Be, Aug 12, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question