Dunelm Mill

Discussion in 'Best Buys and Bargains' started by Mrsg2b2011, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Mrsg2b2011

Mrsg2b2011 Guest

Ok so you will all probably know about this shop already as I have probably been living under a rock for the past year or so but I have been looking for Godfish bowls for my centerpieces (yes I changed my mind again :lol::lol:) . But they sell them in Dunelm for £4.99 & they are very reasonable sized I am sending Mark out tonight to get one for me so I can take a look seen as he is in Stevenage tonight anyway. I have been looking at their website & they have gorgeous tealight candles in there for 99p for 9. I know they are cheaper in ASDA ect but not the colours I want AND they sell mirror tiles. Round ones. They are 10cm across & perfect for candles. Not that I ma having them now but thought I would put on here incase abtine else is thinking of doing that!!

I am so excited. Oh & also made the mistake of ogling the next shoes :) wished I hadn't been so efficiant & bought my pair from New Look now :D. Mind you there is always ebay that I could sell them on!!! :Dxxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jul 6, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Mrsg2b2011

ilovepink1984

There are some bargains there! What was your original idea for your centrepieces? Like the sound of goldfish bowls, mirroed plates and tealights. I would like plates and tealights but we aren't allowed candles in our venue :) Shame as they look so pretty. I think we are sticking to ballooons. Our venue is having another open day on 7th August so we are going to pop aong to look again and remind ourselves what they looked like and seeing our room all set out will be so exciting!!

Dunelm is a fab shop. Used to get all my stuff for Uni from there as theres one in Swindon and we used to pass it on the way to Cardiff. Love it!!

I have been ogling shoes in Schuh. They have some fab pink ones although SOOOOOOOO high I will break my poor feet!! Also as I'm quite tall I'm worried my dress will be too short!! Although it might save on alterations! I might get some high pink ones for ceremony and pics and wear my bargain low heels for dancing! Don't sell the shoes - can never have too many shoes!! xxx

ilovepink1984, Jul 6, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. Mrsg2b2011

Frogbitch

The Next sale starts next Saturday. The list of what shoes are going in comes out on Thursday, so if there's anything in particular you want, I can check the price for you. I can't get any extra discount, but if my store has what you want, I don't mind putting them by and then posting them on so they don't get mauled in the rush. x

Frogbitch, Jul 6, 2010
  4. Mrsg2b2011

Mrsg2b2011 Guest

Yes am thinking I agree with the shoes!!! I might buy a high pink pair for the day then use my new look ones for the evening!! Defo check out next though oh they are gorgeous!!
    How exciting about seeing your venue again!!! Mine is an hours drive away & now I work weekends its so hard to get to. I just want to keep going there & staring at it :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I was thinking of having balloons, then candles on mirror tiles as we are allowed them, then artificial flowers......the list is endless :rolleyes: .

What I am having now is fishbowls with a floralyte submersible candle in it (look them up on google) then water soil crystals. The look like coloured gel balls. Then I will put 4 roses ontop the same ones as I am having for my bouquet then a tealight candle in the middle. Well that is the plan anyway. I have ordered everything I need so I can have a go at making one up to see what it looks like. If its ok I will put a pic up. Will be doing one in teal & one in pink so they will alternate on the tables if that makes sense?
    Just trying to work out what I am going to do with the LED candles though as they will be at the bottom of the bowl & will need to be turned on. Don't really want to do the night before as they light up for about 20-38 hours. Well if I do the night before they might have used half their time & not be as bright! Think I need to think of a responsible person to turn them on & keep it looking nice. I just don't want to turn bridezilla & end up demanding to do it myself :lol: :lol: its the only thing I am stressing over at the moment!! xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jul 6, 2010
  5. Mrsg2b2011

Mrsg2b2011 Guest

6. Mrsg2b2011

ilovepink1984

Oh yes Rach they are lovely shoes. I'd like a pair of those too!! It says they do them in Ivory as well - wonder if SIL counts that as an ankle strap?!?!

ilovepink1984, Jul 7, 2010
  7. Mrsg2b2011

MrsBoucher2B2012

very pretty shoes.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jul 7, 2010
  8. Mrsg2b2011

tni.leanne88

i must admit im liking this ebsite getting loads of great ideas cheers xxx

tni.leanne88, Jul 29, 2010
  9. Mrsg2b2011

poppleminster

Glad you're finding the ite useful. If we don;t ever have a solution or an idea that helps then we all nose around the net until we find one :)

Welcome to the site :D

poppleminster, Jul 29, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question