Dress Help.

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by nikster1987, Feb 28, 2013.

1. nikster1987

nikster1987

Hi ladies.

I have recently looked at a wedding dress on a shop in Leicesters facebook page and think the dress is lovely. Leicester is a bit out of my way to be honest and thought about looking elsewhere for the dress. I asked the company if they knew the designer and they replied with that they didn't know who the designer was but the dress was new. I have tried searching but I am coming up at a loss.

Can anyone help me? I will really appreciate it :)

Attached Files:

nikster1987, Feb 28, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. nikster1987

Becky Administrator

Sorry, I'm not sure! It doesn't seem very professional that they stock a dress but have no idea where it comes from though... do you think they are just being difficult so you can'y buy it from anywhere else?

Becky, Mar 1, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. nikster1987

nikster1987

Sorry, haven't been on for a while. I thought that it didn't seem professional, and what you said, Becky, about just being difficult so I won't go anywhere else...I thought exactly the same. Thanks for the help anyway, just wondered if any ladies had seen it anywhere else :)

nikster1987, Mar 22, 2013
  4. nikster1987

Becky Administrator

Not sure if it helps but these are similar:

Windsor by Maggie Sottero
    [​IMG]

Nora by Maggie Sottero
    [​IMG]

Have you tried any dresses on yet? A lot of brides find that what they want and what they end up getting are very different, so it may not be the end of the world if you can't find this dress!

Becky, Mar 23, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question