Don't Tell The Bride

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrsBrown, Sep 14, 2012.

1. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

I didn't realise it was back on! Tuesday at 9pm but this weeks was repeated last night at 8.

Did anyone see? Omg that woman.... Ok so the actual wedding bit I would have freaked out.. Getting married in a muddy field in a festival but before that she was awful. I wasn't sure she ws going to go though ith it, but oh said if it had been me behaving that way he would have told me to stuff it.

She didn't like the hen do, because he got her a taxi and no some other transport, but then got her a party bus to Edinburgh and she wanted to stay in Glasgow! And she told him that and was just miserable! She hated her dress, so much she nearly damaged it trying to get it off ( and got allowed to swap it!!!!)

The mornimg of her wedding she just looked so miserable and of course She freaked out at getting married at a festival.. Like major I am not marrying him freaked out.. But of course did and then Said she had the best wedding ever!!!! Aghhhhh sometimes tht programme annoys me!

MrsBrown, Sep 14, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsBrown

Frogbitch

The BBC are so weird about advertising new series.

I think I'd deleted it off the planner. I'll have to check.

Frogbitch, Sep 14, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsBrown

Helen

We were hoping they wouldn't get married, he seemed a nice bloke, she seemed a nightmare. He could do better lol.

Helen, Sep 14, 2012
  4. MrsBrown

Frogbitch

Apparently, that was episode five!!!!!!

Frogbitch, Sep 14, 2012
  5. MrsBrown

Becky Administrator

Argh, didn't realise it was back on!! We've now got Sky, so I'll have to put it on the series link thingy. You would think I would have noticed it on iPlayer when I was laid up with my back... guess the drugs were stronger than I thought!!

I know what you mean about it though Mrs B, it's a love hate thing at times!!

Becky, Sep 16, 2012
  6. MrsBrown

MrsC2Be

I get so mad when they change the dress - that's not the bloody point! If you're not clever enough to tell him beforehand what you want then you don't deserve it! ha!

MrsC2Be, Sep 16, 2012
  7. MrsBrown

Zoe

She was such a drama queen. If I was the groom I would have told her to do one and gone off to the festival. If a bride is really that anal about her wedding day (which I was) - then they should just save up the money and do it their way!! (like most other couples). It proper winds me up. She was so ungrateful about everything.

Zoe, Sep 17, 2012
  8. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

So last nights.......

I liked her.. Though she didn't like her dress at first she didn't have a tantrum just tried it to see, and she said she didn't want rock but when she got to the venue.. Thought oh well I will go with it! she seemed nice and not a brideszilla as in other weeks.

Him on the other hand.... I didn't have a problem with him organising a rock themed wedding but where along the lines did he think about his guests! Surely he could have had a low key romantic wedding for her ( even in same venue) and then the rock in the evening? It wasnt just rock it was hard rock and I think I would have left after a while, wasn't suitable for children either really! And he spent all tht money on equipment.. Surely he could have hired it though now he has it for his band.. But cheeky really as the money was for a wedding! I am being mean. He did try to get her dads on board though which was nice and I am glad he went for the theatre ( its near me and no where near him.. Which makes me think this is all a bit lf a fix again) as the corn exchange though looks nice is a shopping centre and I would think they would have struggled to get access at 5 and get married beforefore 6 which is still the law I think?

And the best man... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I shall not comment!

MrsBrown, Sep 19, 2012
  9. MrsBrown

Helen

Hahaha! The best man... I'm with you there Mrs Brown!

Helen, Sep 19, 2012
  10. MrsBrown

gildius

I watched that episode! Loved the older guests' reactions to the music :)

gildius, Sep 20, 2012
  11. MrsBrown

Frogbitch

The show's been nominated for a National TV Award, along with Big Fat Gypsy Weddings.

I think it's great to see wedding related stuff do so well with a general audience.

Frogbitch, Sep 23, 2012
  12. MrsBrown

gildius

Love BFGW! Did anyone watch Thelma's gypsy girls? It was a spin off where the awesome dressmaker employed some gypsy girls - it was great :)

gildius, Sep 24, 2012
  13. MrsBrown

MrsC2Be

I watched that - they were bonkers! She ended up having to take loads of time off work because she was so stressed out with them. They just totally overreacted to everything, some of it was hilarious and some of it was actually just a bit scary!

MrsC2Be, Sep 24, 2012
  14. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

How annoying were her bridesmaids last night? It was like they wanted her to scream and shout because she didn't have shoes. Plus when they put their dresses on and weren't happy, one was going on about the hot pants and their faces were just miserable.. Erm it's too late now get a grip and pretend to at least be happy so as not to ruin your best friends wedding.

The bride seemed very nice, the groom slightly mad but not mean just a bit daft! She is same stage as me, i don't know how she coped with all that in a day. I went swimming yesterday and the supermarket and feel exhausted today!!

MrsBrown, Sep 26, 2012
  15. MrsBrown

iPrincess26

I loved last nights, especially how relaxed she was and how much she trusted her OH! I have to admit while he was planning I was thinking what is he doing and has he forgotten she is 8 months pregnant, but she was right it all came together and I thought it worked really well and his fairy tale vision worked (although I couldn't see how hot pants would fit) but her bridesmaids had me really riled! And although at the end they seemed to come round I did notice that one of them wasn't shown to be saying how good it was, if I remember rightly it was the one that was trying to wind her up the most and the one who brought up the hot pants when showing their outfits on the day. My overwhelming thought at the end was what a lovely couple who obviously love and trust each other and what horrible friends she had, my guess would be they are jealous that they don't have such loving, thoughtful (if a little eccentric) OH's.

iPrincess26, Sep 26, 2012
    Zoe and MrsBrown like this.
  16. MrsBrown

Helen

I wasn't sure if he was joking about the hot pants just to wind the bridesmaids up. Bridesmaids weren't very helpful to the bride, it seemed like they were just trying to stress her out! I agree they seemed a lovely genuine couple unlike some that appear on the show!

Helen, Sep 27, 2012
  17. MrsBrown

Frogbitch

I'm a bit behind. Just watched the festival episode. What a bitch/wannabe/drama queen!!!!

If she were that sure of every detail she wanted included in her wedding, and if it were THAT important to her, then she would never have gone on the programme.

And... why on earth would the groom think she would go for a welly wedding?!?!

Her ideal "feather" dress is made by Stephanie Allin, who made my dress. A bit of me is really glad she couldn't have it.

Frogbitch, Sep 29, 2012
    gildius and MrsBrown like this.
  18. MrsBrown

Frogbitch

Tonight's was, for me. the best episode ever!!!

PS I REALLY recognised the bride! No idea why. Has she been on any other reality shows!?!?

Frogbitch, Oct 4, 2012
  19. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

The space one?

What did you think of her hair? She looked really pretty early in the show but I didnt like what they did with it for the wedding, looked a bit scruffy to me. But nice to see a happy couple again and not a bridezilla.

Next weeks underwater wedding looks like one not to be missed!!!

MrsBrown, Oct 5, 2012
  20. MrsBrown

winter ash

I watched the space one last night.

Mrs Brown I thought her hair was a little scruffy too I also thought that he actually thought about himself alot more than her. it seemed as if though she wasnt happy at all.

I mean going from the dress she originally bought for the italian wedding to the one he designed for her must have been a BIG come down for her i actually felt sorry for her..
    If that was me id be throwing a fit on the floor on the wedding day lol.

I cant wait for the underwater one in the trailer she DID NOT look amused lol

winter ash, Oct 5, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question