Could We Have...

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by *Pink-bride*, May 16, 2010.

1. *Pink-bride*

*Pink-bride*

sorry to be cheeky but could we have a west midlands brides section?
    i know this will possibly esculate because of the amount of areas there are but 1 of the things that i dislike about the other websites is that you can post a topic for your area but then sometimes it can get 'lost' and you have to try and search for it?
    thanks in advance!
    xx

*Pink-bride*, May 16, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. *Pink-bride*

Ian Administrator

Hello, and welcome to the forums :D

Bex is busy doing some last minute ironing for work tomorrow, so she asked me to post instead :). As the site is quite new, we can't add to many new sections quite yet - otherwise it would look like the site was empty. However, as the place grows we can add areas of the country if that becomes a popular request.

I'm working on adding some extra features to the software over the coming weeks to make it even better, and one of those things is a way to quickly view all the posts you've made (and the replies). Until that is in place, you can search for your own threads using a few different methods. The easiest is probably to click on the avatar image on the top right menu bar, which will take you to your profile page. You can then search for all your posts and topics from there if you are looking for something in particular. Hope that helps :D

If you've got any other ideas then just let us know! Becky is really keen to make this the most user friendly place on the net, and I'm the geek that works behind the scenes to get them working online [​IMG]

Ian, May 16, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question