Confetti Shops And Website

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrsBrown, Aug 17, 2010.

1. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

just wondered if you ladies had seen this news?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-10997640

I have been trying to log on all weekend to order something and was getting annoyed with it.....

Sad that people may loose their jobs but I think that as we ladies have shown it is easy to find things cheap on line and it could be expensive.

MrsBrown, Aug 17, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsBrown

poppleminster

Interesting. They do seem to price themselves out of the market a lot and sell personalised products a lot higher than their competitors. Still, I am suprised at the news, they seemed well established but the website was scatty and lacking in direction and inspiration. Shame about the jobs.

poppleminster, Aug 17, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsBrown

MrsStanding2Be

do they have an ebay shop? x

MrsStanding2Be, Aug 17, 2010
  4. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

dont think so, they run there own website. Looks like the website will continue but the shops have closed

MrsBrown, Aug 17, 2010
  5. MrsBrown

MrsStanding2Be

everytime i go on there shop it crashes?

MrsStanding2Be, Aug 17, 2010
  6. MrsBrown

Mrsg2b2011 Guest

Yes I read about this yesterday so I tried logging onto the shop & it wouldn't let me so think it is all going wrong!! Poor people losing their jobs but yes they are ay too over priced for everything really & in this day & age everything can either be found cheaper by shopping around online or by getting d.i.y happy like all us lot in here :) oh & good old ebay!!! xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Aug 17, 2010
  7. MrsBrown

MrsC2Be

My MIL got the catalogue for me, yes their stuff was lovely, but hugely overpriced in my opinion. I think more and more people are doing things themselves to give their wedding a personal touch, regardless of budget. Its a shame, but I'm not overly surprised.

MrsC2Be, Aug 18, 2010
  8. MrsBrown

WelshBride

OMG!!! I had all my stationary off there! Also had my table planner and was wondering why it wouldnt work when I was trying to download the templates the other night, thankfuly I managed to find some still in my recycling bin on my pc!!

WelshBride, Aug 18, 2010
  9. MrsBrown

MrsMay2011

Hmm, I bought some miniature heart chalkboards on sale for place names about 2 months ago, can't believe I've only just realised they've not arrived yet. Not looking good is it? Only got about £15 worth so not the end of the world, but still... :D

MrsMay2011, Aug 21, 2010
  10. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

have they taken the money amount of your account? I think their on line trading is still going ahead, just the shops that have closed.

MrsBrown, Aug 21, 2010
  11. MrsBrown

juliak

I bought them on sale at about the same time and mine came, think they were low on stock, but definitely check your bank account! I would have let you have all of mine but I gave them away as part of the favours! Good luck and I hope they turn up. xxx

juliak, Aug 21, 2010
  12. MrsBrown

ilovepink1984

I got those as well!! They were out of stock when I ordered them but they sent them as soon as they were back in stock. They were really good value and so cute - fit my teacher theme perfectly. Hope you get it sorted. xxx

ilovepink1984, Aug 21, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question